Ch16: DAUGHTER-IN-LAW

"Master?"

Kalis opened the door to pecked inside and saw Rosalyn arranging a few paper works.

Kalis notice something on Rosalyn's lips he walked up towards her and reached his hand to touched the bottom of her lip.

"Did you hit onto something? It's bleeding..."

Rosalyn touched her lip and then looked at her finger it was bleeding Rosalyn licked the blood from her lips.

"I bit my lip a moment ago"

But the real culprit of her lips bleeding was watching from the couch feeling relaxed as if he didn't do it.

Rosalyn had cast invisibility spell on Cale who was not the jealous type of lover thus didn't take action when Kalis touched his woman's lips, Cale trusts Rosalyn and is hoping for her to get annoyed and angry that she'll punch Kalis in the face.

'That would be very entertaining'

Cale thought to himself as the image of Kalis getting punched by Rosalyn flashed in his mind.

"Oh, master I bought all you have requested"

Said Kalis while taking a bunch of food out of his spatial poached.

Beef skewers, Roosted chicken, baked chicken breast, fried pork.

All of the food presented was the kind of food Cale would eat and if his hunch was right all the food presented are Rosalyn's cravings.

Cale recorded all the food presented walked towards Rosalyn and whispered in her ears.

"I'll get going then"

He said then placed a kiss in between her face and neck and used a teleportation scroll to teleport back to the rock villa.

Rosalyn blushed a little at that small little action it was sweet of Cale to do that.

Cale arrived back in the Rock Villa and was greeted by Ron who stopped midway towards him and replaced his benig smile with a teasing smile.

"Was it fun?"

Eruhaben asked from afar there were lipstick stains on Cale's lips and there were visible once on his neck.

Cale was a bit embarrassed as his ears were red he kept his stoic expression and shrugs his shoulders in response to the two adults, Ron handed him a napkin to wipe the lipstick off.

The lipstick was taken off except for the kiss mark Cale arranged his shirt to hide the kiss mark he can't have children to learn about this or how it was made.

"You're majesty may I ask why must I participate in this mission?"

Rosalyn who was summoned to the palace after Cale left and is now currently inside Alberu's office asked while trying to maintain a respectful tone.

Rosalyn again read the document presented to her it was the whole mission is planned.

"I need an expert for this mission to go smoothly"

Rosalyn looked at Alberu who was smiling more brightly than usual.

"When?"

Rosalyn asked with a disrespectful tone that made Alberu have mixed feelings Rosalyn who possessed an energetic voice was always respectful.

"3 days from now...for now will continue to investigate..."

Alberu said Rosalyn nod her head and bowed down respectfully before leaving his office without saying a word.