Ch12: CATS OUT OF THE BAG

Cale who trusted Rosalyn felt betrayed for some reason.

The reason Cale was carefree was that he trust Rosalyn would tell her if ever she was pregnant.

Rosalyn made eye contact with him and started to turn pale as her hands started to tremble.

'Calm down Rosalyn. Calm yourself--

Tears were starting to build up in her eyes which made everyone worry.
(Hormonal. I think?)

Cale also began to worry Rosalyn was breathing heavily while holding both her shaking hands with tears threatening to fall.

"H-hey calm down"

Tasha walked up to Rosalyn and patted her back.

"Unnie please calm down"

Hannah bend down and got in front of Rosalyn and held her shaking hands.

"I'm so sorry I-"

Jack was troubled seeing Rosalyn's expression he get that she was planning to keep it a secret.

"Well the cats out of the back"

Everyone near Rosalyn flinched after a man's voice came from Rosalyn's behind.

A bird came out of her hood and landed on Rosalyn's head.

"Please to meet you I'm Xon and I mean you no harm I asked that you please backed away, for now"

Said the bird while patting Rosalyn's head.

"I'll explain the detail's later for now I think you and this woman should talk somewhere private"

Said Xon while his bird eyes looked at Cale making everyone confused Ron who just arrived was also confused.

The bird handed Rosalyn a feather and then Cale using his beck and legs.

Once they touched they were sucked inside a vortex.

"What the human?!"

"Unnie!!"

Both Hannah and Raon exclaimed.
Everyone was on guard and pointed their weapons at the bird.

"You can hold me... As a hostage, for now, till they return I hold no grudges"

Said Xon he was calm in this situation after having to observe everyone from Rosalyn's back, under her hood, or inside her hair he understood how precious Cale is to their lives but Cale.

'He seems to be an oblivious person'

Xon thought while nodding they put him inside a small cage until Rosalyn and Cale returned.

"So?"

Cale asked Rosalyn with a sharped gaze.

"What we're planning on gaining by keeping it a secret?"

"I wasn't going to keep it a secret forever I was going to tell you I just felt anxious about it"

Rosalyn said they were somewhere very from the rock villa they were in the same place Rosalyn meet the three men.

"We just started courting each other I didn't want to hurry anything and bother you

"Huuu"

Rosalyn flinched and looked at a random tree on the side to avoid Cale's gaze that is asking her are you serious?

"Rosalyn you should've worried about yourself you're carrying a...our child"

Cale said he could understand where Rosalyn is going things were going way too fast she was worried things would go wrong if it continues.

Rosalyn was thinking that He just started to court her she didn't want to hurry everything.
And the thought of Cale is not ready yet.

Cale walked to Rosalyn whose head hanged low he held her hands and placed his chin onto Rosalyn's forehead.

"Rosalyn I'm not such a terrible person to abandon my child, even if I'am not ready I will take responsibility"

He said kissed her forehead.

"Right... I'm sorry I keep it a secret"

Rosalyn apologizes she feels like she needs to for keeping it a secret from him until now.

Cale smiled after receiving a sorry from Rosalyn he was satisfied and kissed her forehead again before looking around.

"So..where are we?"

Asked Cale, Rosalyn took out a weird-looking object and clicked it.

A vortex appeared and Cale came out followed by Rosalyn they were both holding hands.

Cale had an unusual smile on his face.
Which leads to everyone being shocked they could understand the smile.

Cale was not the type of person to show such emotions if he was not acting but his smile was not acting.

"Y-young master"

Ron had a hard time getting the words out of his mouth.

"Aigoo... Ron, how hard is fatherhood?"

Cale asked Rosalyn scratched her cheek while smiling at everyone.

Everyone gasped.

"Congratulations!"

Tasha exclaimed happily.

"Congratulations Unnie!!"

"Congratulations young master Cale you've grown a lot"

Ron said while patting Cale's head, Cale was very much scared of his action but a part of him liked it and let Ron be.

while everyone was busy congratulating them Tasha was very excited and had to share the news with her niece.

Alberu very much didn't pay much attention to the meeting but was busy admiring a bracelet made out of flowers.

The dark elf he fell in love with made it for him as thank for giving her a banquet of flowers.

"You're majesty"

One of his dark elf knights walked to him held a glowing communication device.

"Aunt Tasha?"

Everyone in the meeting room stopped Tasha would only call in the middle of a meeting when something urgent happened.

But Alberu saw Tasha with an unusually bright smile on her face.

"Did something happen?.."

"You're sworn brother is gonna be a father!!"

Tasha loudly said her words were heard by everyone in the meeting room.

"What?...Cale?! Who's--"

The communication device was taken away from Tasha's hands by Cale looking at her with a blank face.

" Rosalyn can't have to deal with newspaper reporters"

Cale said but after calling Alberu the news of him becoming a father would crawl all over the inter continent.

Tasha awkwardly laugh both hers and Cale's eyes went back to the communication device that was glowing red.

Alberu was impatiently waiting for Tasha to answer his call and continuously tapped on the floor.
Everyone in the meeting room couldn't help but be impatient as well it was rare news that involves their hero.

Tasha answered the call with a now awkward smile.

Seeing that Alberu understood knowing Cale he was the type to keep things to himself Alberu assumed Cale hid away the woman and by pure luck, someone found out about him having a child.

he nods his head turned off the communication device.

"When will this end?"

He asked his aids with his sun-like smile.
He'll have to figure it out on his own by visiting the rock villa when he gets free time.