Ch13:RUMOR

Alberu and the Roan Empire nobles ended the meeting earlier than usual time which gave Alberu extra time to personally investigate who the woman Cale fell in love with.

Alberu then realize.

'That little brother of mine must've kept it a secret for a reason...should I stop it?'

Alberu asked himself while looking at the backs of all the nobles leaving the meeting room they could spread the news and if there was a reason Cale hide it and that he can't tell us.

The woman who's carrying Cale's child would be in danger.
(I doubt that...)

Alberu pushed his desires to find out about his doesangs lover and would have to work very hard to keep the news from spreading.

It would be a challenging tasked for him Cale the commander, the hero who save the continent, his doesang was very popular and the news about him becoming a father was rare.

Administrator, royals, and newspaper reporters along with his enemies would do search, dig through files and old rumors about Cale until they found out who the woman is for the reason it would either use her to threaten Cale or harm her for revenge.

Alberu let out a sigh, he was very annoyed.

"Aigoo...I better get a thanks from you"

Alberu was talking about Cale who right now felt cold.

In the dining room located in the rock villa
Cale touched the back of his neck and then focused on the man named Sen.

Sen gave Cale a paper that has all the instructions the apple was a special fruit that has the goddess of life's blessing it can heal a wound, lessen the effect of any pain that Rosalyn will have to go through.

The rose was protection, each petal of the rose would popped and protect Rosalyn from any danger.

And there was more written in the paper with detailed instruction Cage and Jack who has been working with Cale felt as if they had lost to Sen the Saint of the goddess of life.

During the time of wars they mostly gave Cale warning with no proper solutions but Sen here gave him warnings, proper solutions and additional detailed instructions.

"Also we have been observing you from afar don't worry we are not here to asked for you to financially support our stay we have our own money given by the Goddess of life"

Cale looked at Sen with a shocked expression before he looked at Xon and Don it was shocking he had encountered with gods but this Goddess of life was for the first time is not going to give him a headache to deal with.

Even Cage was surprised.

"Our goddess care for both the mother and the father but mostly the mother so I asked permission directly from you to let us be with you're wife"

"Were not married"

"...Well let us stay with her for guidance I won't bother you I promise"

"Did I hear that right?"

Sherrit asked with a shocked expression Ron and Raon came back to the back castle to tell everyone the great news they all had gather everyone in the living room by the great and mighty Raon's order.

Tigers, wolf and dragon felt as if they heard it wrong but was very happy for Cale and Rosalyn.

"Aren't they a terrible mix"

Rasheel said with a disappointed face which later received Raon's glare that is telling him to shut up and he did.
(Raon is so cute!)

Cale stared at Rosalyn from the second floor of the Villa he was very much troubled about what to do next

"Young master"

Cale was startled by Ron coming from behind with a glass of lemon juice.

"You're anxious young master"

Ron said with his benign smile he noticed from afar that Cale was very anxious, his fingers which was hanging on both his sides were shaking.

Ron's eyes then landed on Rosalyn who's sitting in the living room continuously tapping on the floor with her foot, while fidgeting with her fingers.

Ron patted Cale's shoulder while chuckling.

'Did I do something wrong?'

Cale thought to himself even after all he went through he still is very terrified of Ron.

"I'm going now...I have meetings I need to attend"

Rosalyn said and grabbed whatever was next to her and teleported as fast she could.

It was not visible on her face but was very visible on her action.

"Whatever meeting she's going to attend I hope it goes well"

Said, Jack with his hands clasped

"Considering that she brought an empty plate instead of her files I doubt that"

Cage added bluntly while looking at the couch where Rosalyn sat there was a file that she guessed is going to be used in the meeting Rosalyn mentioned.

"The meetings cancel, for now, I have an urgent matter I need to deal with first"

Alberu said while taking care of the paperwork on his desk Rosalyn silently let out a sigh while shoving a plate on her spatial pocket bag.

Alberu stopped what his doing tapped on the table for a moment and looked at Rosalyn.

"Do you know...who's Cale's lover?"

"Mmm?"

Rosalyn looked at Alberu with a shocked expression.

"Best to ask him directly"

Rosalyn said as she sat on a chair across from Alberu.

"What is that you're working on you're Majesty?"

"The news of Cale being a father is running like wildfire it's hard to control it would be about time for the whole continent to figure out the truth and find out whoever is the lover of the young master silver shield...damn that punk"

Alberu said Rosalyn's bit her lower lips this was very bad news in her ears having to deal with scandals and newspaper reporters would be an extra pain in the neck.

And make things worse Rosalyn thought about her student Kalis.

'That brat would do something'

She thought.

"You're majesty allow me to lend you a hand"

Alberu looked at Rosalyn with sparkling eyes as if there was a huge hallo behind her.

"Mother have you heard the rumors?!"

Basen who heard the rumors going around the estate quickly stormed to his father's office with Lily running behind him.

"So you heard it too huh?"

Deruth said he heard the rumor from Hans who came back from shopping everyone had heard countless false dating rumors that were intentionally spread by young noble lady's but this time the rumor was about Cale being a father and the Lady was unknown.

"We should call Cale to know the truth"

Viola said arriving after Basen and Lily.

Meanwhile with Cale in front of his Rock Villa was huge crowd of people.

"What are you all doing here?"

He asked they were countless familiar faces all of them were the people he had encountered.