Ch62: CALE WITH BROTHER-IN-LAW

"Then I'll get going now too" Rosalyn spoke patting Raon's head while kissing Cale on the lips.

As she walked towards the tower entrance her eyes landed on the red-headed man's back walking in the same direction as her.

"Love...?"

"Mmm?"

"Is there something you need in the tower?"

"Nothing much" Cale responded receiving Raon's confused look.

Raon looked at Rosalyn and then at Cale.
The blank face Cale is showing caused an image in his head where the couple was talking while he sat in the background as if he is a part of the background.

"I refuse to be a third wheel" Raon puffed his chest he knew much about couples he had asked everyone that had little knowledge about it.

"But...I have to stay with human" The cute dragon contemplated would he stay and become a third wheel or go somewhere and become a mighty being.

The seriousness on Raon's face as he thought of which decision is better caused to couple to share a glance.

"Raon, child whatever is your thinking it's__"

"Right, I'm going to flirt with Rosalyn" Cale looked at Raon with such a serious expression that didn't match what he said.

Which also received Rosalyn's shocked expression she then turned red noticing the passersby mages looking in their direction with a smile on their faces.

"Ewww..." The cute dragon's face shows such genuine disgust he surely doesn't want to listen to such cheezy words spoken by Cale.

'...Human?...speaking cheezy words?!...' It would be a rare sight but a traumatizing one, but the mare thought of it tempted him.

"I'm fine with it!" he exclaimed

Raon seated himself comfortably on the couch with all his favorite snacks laid down on the table before him.

Across him was Cale sitting on the couch who did not expect this and behind him was Rosalyn looking out of place with her expression.

"Now then begin"

Raon laid lazily and began munching on the first snack his paws landed.

Cale stared at his youngest with disbelief, was this Raon that is what both his expression and thought are saying.

Even Rosalyn was in disbelief.

'He sure takes after him'

*3 hours had passed

"I'm full..."

Raon mumbled while patting his big belly as he laid his back flat on two pillows piled up.

"Errr..."

"? Raon is who having indigestion?" Rosalyn asked out of concern as she stood up and walked towards Raon.

Cale walked towards's Raon and poked his belly.

"Ugh! Don't it's going to come out of my mouth!" He shouted and rubbed his belly.

"Rosalyn do have medical treatment for this?" Cale ask as Rosalyn had already taken out the medication for Raon's condition.

"I'll kick in soon, for now, you should rest..."

"Errrmmm..." Raon responded tiredly receiving the two adult's worried look.

"Aigoo, you shouldn't have forced yourself to eat it all" Cale grumbled his youngest loves to eat to the point he can't eat anymore.

"I should take you Sherrit-nim" Rosalyn spoke as she pattern Cale's shoulder, before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Yuck! Don't kiss in front of me!" Raon whined he was still on the couch on which the two couples are standing he could see their lips touching each other.

"You don't have the right to complain right now" Cale grumbled back while lightly flicking the round head of the dragon.

"Eww..urk!" Raon covered his mouth if he open his mouth again he will puke.

"Then I'll take him now" Rosalyn gently picked up Raon from the couch before teleporting.

Rosalyn arrived back at her officeand was welcomed by Cale's grumpy look.

"What took you so long?" Cale grumbled Rosalyn scratches her cheek she had forgotten that Cale was in her office.

"I and Sherrit-nim had a small talk" She excused.

"A small talk that lasted 2 hours?"

"Really?..." Rosalyn gave Cale a surprised look which instantly made his grumpy look worse.

"I'm sorry I got carried away" Rosalyn apologizes as she walked toward her table.

Cale followed without a warning he drew his lips closer to Rosalyn's and began kissing her.

"Well here's the tower master's office is there anything I could do for you prince Pen?" A young mage asked with sparkling eyes this was his first time meeting a prince this up closed.

"There is nothing more thank you" Pen smiled toward the young mages before placing his hands on the door.

"Then I'll excuse myself" The young mage began to walk further away from Pen.

"Noona surprise __?!" instead of surprising Rosalyn, he was the one surprised no! shocked!

The sight of her sister being pinned down on the table with her dress slightly loosened and fresh marks on her neck caused his brain to malfunction.

Rosalyn's eyes widen as her face began to turn redder than before.

Pen's eyes then shifted to Cale who was on top of her.

Cale had an awkward expression on his face as he looked away.

"Y_Y_YOU PERVERTED! TRASH!" Pen exclaimed as he then grabbed the nearest whacking tool he could grab.

Pen ran towards Cale with an umbrella his loud voice captured the passersby mages' attention.

Cale cast his silver shield the holy light of the silver shield captured more attention.

*Bang!

With the use of magic, Rosalyn banged the door shut.

"Removed that now!" she whispered screaming at the two redheaded males.

The two males obediently did as she said.

"Y_you how dare you touched her!" Pen lowered the umbrella and whispered a scream towards Cale who had an annoyed look on his face.

"What's your problem she's my wife what I did back there was common amongst couples" Cale whisperer back.

"You not married yet!" Pen fired back.

Rosalyn watched her lover and Brother bicker as she adjust her dress.

"But we're about to get married" Cale teased Pen by hugging Rosalyn and laying his head on her collar bone.

Pen greeted his teeth out of anger if he could shout he would but we're already people outside of the door eavesdropping.

Rosalyn sighed this bickering won't end fast.