Ch49: SO...?

5:55 pm
Cale bend one knee and opened the box containing a silver-colored ring with a mix of gold, that has a white-colored diamond that was slowly changing color that matches the sky's color.
"So...?"
Cale asked, Rosalyn stayed quiet with her eyes glued onto the ring before it shift towards Cale whose face was slightly red from embarrassment.
It was cute?... No handsome, no dashing! Word can't describe how beautiful he looked like the sunset's light made his eyes shine along with his crimson hair.
His porcelain skin glowed even more under the sunset he truly looked very handsome.
"I..."
Cale was starting to feel anxious because she paused her sentence.
"... It's a Yes"
Rosalyn kneeled to match Cale's height.
"Haaaa..."
A sigh of relief escaped his mouth before his other knee give up.
"If you we're going to say 'yes' why paused like that?"
Cale complained with his head resting on her shoulder.
"Hahaha... I'm sorry you look so dashing like a prince from a fairy tale"
Rosalyn said her honest thought she was already planning on marrying Cale but Cale proposing with his one knee on the ground was a rare sight he looked very dashing!
And felt the need to capture such an image.

"that was romantic..."
Raon said with his black chubby checks red from too much excitement it could not be helped.
He had to put the recording device down because his arms kept on getting goosebumps.
Hong covered his mouth to prevent himself from squealing it was such a romantic sight.
"Raon... Hong aren't the two of you going to congratulate us?"
Rosalyn asked turning her head in their direction.
"Raon?..."
Cale asked Rosalyn in confusion.
"Human, smart Rosalyn! Congratulations!"
Raon came out of his hiding spot and flew towards Cale and Rosalyn with a big wide smile"
"Congratulations!!"
Hong also came out and waved at them with his clown mask still on.
'Aigoo...'
Cale sign before opening his arms wide to welcome Raon with a hug.
Raon gladly snuggle into Cale's arms who hugged him tightly.
Rosalyn watched Cale hug Raon and then Hong.
'He's going to be a great father'
Rosalyn had a gentle smile on her face as she stared at the three people.
'Mmm?... '
Rosalyn and Cale notice how one was missing.
"Wheres Ohn?"
Cale asked with head-turning towards their hiding spot waiting for Ohn to come out.
"She didn't come."
"She said it was immature to violate your time together"
Raon and Homg came up with believable lies to if they say that something was bothering Ohn that would just ruin the couple's happy moment.
"Oh, she slowly turning Into a young matured lady"
Rosalyn said but Cale was against that... very actually.
"Let's go buy food and bring it back home ok?"
Cale asked before carrying Hong who turned into a cat and Raon flew beside him.
With Rosalyn following behind and them admiring their bond.
While they walked away they failed to notice that a few people had witnessed their little moment and recorded it.
"That was the commander-nim?! And the tower master-nim right!!"
A guard exclaimed in shock.
"I knew it!! You little punks I won the bet!"
Another guard shouted with joy 3 other civilians had watched along with the guard and a passing mage was recording everything.
"This has to go out!!"
The mage who worked at the mage tower could not help it without thinking he shared the video with all the friends he knew.

The next day
7:30 AM

"Congratulations, Young master Cale and Miss Rosalyn"
Jack arrived with a congratulatory Cake in his hands with Hannah behind him holding a sword with a red ribbon on its scabbard.
Rosalyn and Cale who was hurriedly told by Ron to wake and get ready were being greeted by people who they are very much familiar with.
"My friend congratulations and to you too my friend's fiancee"
Toonka with Harrol had bought an ax with the whipper kingdoms emblem engraved on it.
Rosalyn shook the hands of those who came to congratulate them she had just understood the situation it seems that their engagement had already been out.
Cale slowly faded away as he walked backward until he reached his father Deruth who came outside to also greet the guest.
"Father, what is the meaning of this?"
Cale asked Deruth
Deruth sniffed before speaking.
"Well last night a recording of your proposal got out and judging by this I think everyone had already known about your engagement"
After seeing the recording Deruth wanted to have breakfast with the newly engaged couple but more and more people kept on appearing in the front of the door with gifts in their hands.
So the small breakfast turned into an engagement party.
Cale was speechless, his eyes then landed on the people shaking his fiancee's hands.
"Congratulations miss Rosalyn"
The queen of the jungle shook Rosalyn's hands beside her was her pet panther with a basket of fruits in his mouth.
"Thank you, queen Litana"
Rosalyn said her eyes then landed on the front gate more people were appearing.
Rosalyn breathed in a sign.
Aristocrats from different kingdoms, royal administrators, dragons, elves, dark elves, dwarfs, tigers, and lions were appearing one by one with gifts in their hands.
"Congratulations!! Miss Rosalyn, Cale my friend Hahaha!!"
Bud with a wine in his hands run towards Cale and Rosalyn forgetting that there was a line of people, straight up hugged Cale and then Rosalyn Glenn followed behind him bringing a banquet of Rose and wine as his gift.
The sound of trumpets captured everyone's attention.
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Alberu Crossman has arrived"
Alberu wearing the Imperial uniform with his dark elf form revealed he still looked majestic.
"Ahem! And her Imperial highness the crown princess"
Another dark elf walked out of the carriage this female dark elf looked like a real-life doll.
"Oh..."
Cale had an interesting look on his face watching the female dark elf cover up her confused look.
'Now I get what their relationship... '
Everyone bowed down towards the Emperor and the crown princess.
"My younger brother"
Alberu opened his arms wide and give Cale a big hug while the crown princess shake hands with Rosalyn.
'Mmm?'
Rosalyn noticed the gaze of the crown princess the princess then opened her mouth to speak.

"Save me..."