Ch35: HUNT(2)

Rosalyn looked around her eyes calculating every part of the sand Ron standing on he had not moved a slight inch.

Xon and Sen also helped look for a way to save Ron while Don stayed by Rosalyn's side in case something bad might happened.

'Dammit I can't do anything in this place...this place is covered with Kalis's mana yet I can--'

Rosalyn stopped her train of thought as a terrible idea came to mind her head then twisted her eye to land on the back of Ron who was not moving a slight inch.

'Ron is the trigger of this trap Kalis wants me to be specific he wants the child to be dead'

Rosalyn thought she then appeared in front of Ron who still had the same expression as before.

Rosalyn gently placed her foot on the sand as she did Ron's eyes grew wider he was then suddenly pushed by Rosalyn and landed on a teleportation magic circle.

As he did his eyes turned vicious while looking at Rosalyn who was smiling very bright towards him.

It was not because Rosalyn pushed him but because Ron knew that Rosalyn knew of what might happens but still did it what he didn't want him to do.

Rosalyn of course is a smart woman that can adjust to any situation with little information yet what is she planning on doing by sending him home?!

That is what triggered Ron as his eyes landed on the well-designed wall of the Rock Villa.

As the real Ron came back all the fake Rons in the Rock Villa dropped and turned into sand.

"There's one Ron left"

Eruhaben said but he stopped seeing the viscousness no everyone could tell he was the real Ron with how vicious his eyes were.

"Young master-nim..."

Ron's voice was low and vicious that it made Cale slightly flinch the children, Raon, Hong, and On subconsciously hid behind Choi Han who entered the fight not long after Rosalyn left.

"It seems miss Rosalyn was influenced by you she just pushed me and triggered a trap intentionally"

Ron said as he stood up and fixed his suit his smile was very viscous but that doesn't matter right now Rosalyn triggered a trap!!... intentionally?!

Rosalyn stood unmoving on the ground Ron was just standing.

Nothing had happened when she pushed Ron but that doesn't mean she should be carefree from what she knows of Kalis he very much loves surprises.

Sen had cast an enchantment around Rosalyn for extra Cautious, and Xon and Don prepared themselves for any surprise attack.

"Kalis...Come out"

Rosalyn sounded very demanding as she said her words, the sand she was standing on then started to sink Rosalyn had to fly up to not let herself get sucked inside.

Kalis cane out of the hole on the sand he looked like an insane sycophant starting at his pry(Rosalyn).

Only his upper body came out of the sand half of it was still buried underneath.

'Creepy...'

Rosalyn could not help but slightly shiver from the expression Kalis is giving her.

"Master have you finally come to accept?..."

"No, I came here to reject you"

"Pfft__"

Don could not find himself that was straight savage.

Sen gives Don a quick glare before putting his focus back on his enchantment.

"Is it because of that bastard?"

Rosalyn stayed calm and silent despite the weird yet iffy aura around Kalis.

"Or is it because of that child!"

As Kalis said that sand that has a sharp end charged toward Rosalyn.

Simple sands with sharp ends were easy to block Rosalyn cast a barrier around herself and slammed the barrier towards Kalis flinging him out of the sand.

*BANG!!!

Cale whose group was headed for where she was heard a loud explosion.

"Smart Rosalyn's Mana! She just exploded something!"

Raon shouted he could feel Rosalyn's mana casting more explosive spells.

*BAAAANNNGGGG!!!

After that loud explosion flames raised from the ground on the ground, Cale watched the flames raise a figure of a person was getting swayed by that flame.

"It's that bastard young master-nim"

Ron said they were currently using their feet to arrive at where Rosalyn is to save her but for the looks of it she doesn't need saving.

"Come at me, Kalis!! I'll take you on!"

Her voice was loud enough for Cale and his rescue group to challenge Kalis into a fight.

"I don't think Noona needs rescuing..."

Lock said he was slightly excited to show off his Noona of how much he had grown but seeing that Rosalyn is halfway beating Kalis in the air he felt slightly disappointed yet happy that his noona was fine.

"Smart girl."

Eruhaben said it has been a while since he had seen his student fight seriously she truly calculates every little thing her enemy does then counter-attacks.

Rosalyn stared at the sky where sand formed into her figure and is fighting a Kalis also made out of the sand.

"What do you plan on gaining Kalis?"

Rosalyn asked though it was very much obvious he wants the child dead then her as property.

"I want you is it that hard to understand?"

A slight bit of sadness can be heard in his voice she would sympathize with hearing that kind of sadness if only his reason for having sadness was sane.

"I've rejected you many times is it that hard to understand?"

Kalis remained quiet to her question, Kalis is very obsessed and doesn't know when to give up.

"You truly are an average man...no maybe below a lower man"

Rosalyn then channel her mana and created several red Spears ready to launch at Kalis who did the same thing spears made of sand all pointed toward Rosalyn.

The trio of priests also got into fighting mode countless fake Ron cane out of the sand they'll have to fight these copies while protecting Rosalyn.

"I'm willing to die for you"

"Then die"

*Swoosh!!
*BANNNNGGG!!

'Something doesn't feel right

Cale thought while looking at Rosalyn who was fighting in the air.