Ch37: HUNT(3)

*Bannng!

Eruhaben had now found it weird the amount of mana Rosalyn is using would caused her to faint or even bleed not mention.

'Why is she clumsy...'

Eruhaben asked himself he wasn't the only one who noticed this Cale had also noticed Rosalyn abrupt movements and casting spells.

But Rosalyn manage to beat Kalis within that little minute and landed on the ground safely where Cale and his group are waiting.

Cale stared blankly at Rosalyn who is flashing a soft smile towards his glaring look.

The others could tell that they were about to argue and distracted themselves what ever they could find.

'Human...I don't feel her pre__'

*Slap!

The others attention was then caught by Cale who slapped Rosalyn in the face.

"Young master-nim"

Ron exclaimed in shocked and anger by his sudden action but seeing the face of Rosalyn that took the hit.

He eventually shut up Rosalyn's entire body was turning into Sand.

The same for the fallen Kalis.

Cale glared at the sand that was used to create Rosalyn's double.

Before speaking

"Searched the area"

Cale's voice was low and menacing that it was scary the cold look on his eyes was suffocating.

Everyone simply followed what he said knowing Cale would do something stupid if he can't get what he want within a minute.

"What the hell?!! Where that snake came from!!"

Don shouted in a panic a huge sand snake came out of no where while they were fighting fake Rons.

Rosalyn had to deal with Kalis who kept on aiming at her abdome.

*Clang! Bang!!

An explosion accrued after a mana spears meet each other's end.

"My master have you always been this weak?"

Kalis asked in a mocking tone, Rosalyn who takes pride from being the highest-tier mage and the mage tower's master almost lost her cool and go berserk hearing that.

'This place is not the Forrest of darkness'

Forest of darkness consists of monsters who but ever since Cale and the others moved to the Rock Villa only a few can be seen but a few parts of the Forest of darkness was still crawling with monsters.

And among those few parts is the one Rosalyn went.

She added the coordinates of that place before teleporting and was in a watch for monsters.

It is either Kalis killed them all or he added a stealth teleportation trap.

The trees were similar to the ones in the forest of darkness but the ground had way to much sand.

'Also I feel no wind'

For a forest to not produce cold wind or if ever they were on a dessert their has to be a wind.

'The air is stiff...hard to breath'

'Most of this are illusions'

Rosalyn blocked Kalis mana while looking for the illusion part of the area.

Rosalyn then looked up and started to channel her mana preparing for a huge explosion.

*BANNNNGGG!!

'Eh?'

But somebody already broke through that illusion.

A moment ago.

*Bang! Bang!

Choi Han stomp onto the grounds surface below he could tell their was a space below the ground their were standing without any waiting for order Choi Han immediately slashed the ground with his aura.

"That's how I got here"

Choi Han he had explained everything while avoiding Sand spears charging towards him.

"What about the others?"

"I sent a message to Raon after seeing you, he'll inform the others"

Said again he then stood up next to Rosalyn.

"Let's hunt!"

Rosalyn said Choi Han then charge towards Kalis with Rosalyn supporting him from behind in battle fields Rosalyn And Choi Han were an beatable duo with Cale commanding them from behind.

'Human! I found them!'

Raon and Cale were next to appear the two of them gave support to Choi Han.

One vs more than one vicious individual.

Kalis was cornered before he knew it Eruhaben had already caught him.

'Wow, their so cool'

Don had watched how Cale's group manage to get rid of the enemy without much sweat the rumors about all of them were not exaggeration's they truly were powerful heroes worthy of respect.

Don could not help but quietly clap his hands in amazement his hyung-nims were the same they were stunned of how easy it was for them to rid of Kalis.

'Wait where is Kalis?!'

Don had noticed how Eruhaben let his golden dust eat Kalis we watched as Kalis was helplessly water by the golden dust before shifting his eyes on Cale.

His flinched as the sight of Cale's cold gaze seeing his cold gaze he was reminded of what kind of person he truly was.

'He plans to torture the guy'

Don exclaimed in his head as a priest it did not feel right to him.

But he doesn't have the courage to speak especially when the guy had such a vicious look on his face.

Cale stared at Rosalyn angrily from afar while Rosalyn flashes a bright smile while waving her hand as if she had not done something wrong.

Cale was angry she could have gotten hurt Cale give Rosalyn a look.

'Will talk later'

'I'll look forward to it'

The response he got from her was not expected she's playing it off.

"Eruhaben my ancient powers told me there was something off about the ancient power Kalis possessed"

"Indeed there was something wrong, it is a sand attribute but it aura doesn't match it's attribute at all I'll have to look more into this once we get back home"

"Then I shall assist you!"

Rosalyn shouted from afar she was keeping a far distance from Cale who kept on glaring at her.

Eruhaben looked at Rosalyn and then at Cale his instinct are telling him to separate the two every now and then.

It wasn't just him the others were having the same feeling from how Rosalyn is acting right now they fear that another headache would come.

"Let's go home__Why are you looking at me like that?"

Cale asked his son Hong who was looking at him with a petrified gaze.

"This is all your fault!"

Hong shouted as he run towards Rosalyn with Ohn and Raon following him with a depressed expressions leaving Cale questioning.