Ch65: PATIENCE

Cale did not answer the emeritus queen's question and turned the communication device off "Ron, summon Rosalyn's servants" He commanded that the so-called servants weren't ordinary they were close to the good of life and they were sent to guard Rosalyn they would be able to track her location no problem.

After a minute of the wait "Why have they not arrived yet?" though his voice was calm it was clear patients are dropping to their lowest "I suggest you calm down for a moment" Sen appeared along with the twins behind him "and I also suggest that all of us should remain calm_"
"Where's Rosalyn?" Cale asked not wasting any time "I wish to tell you but..." Sen observed Cale's expression it was obvious what he'll do next once he reveal where Rosalyn Is he'll pretend he never heard Sen suggesting him to calm down and barge in where ever Rosalyn is that was the kind of person, Cale, was he had learned that while staying in the dark "I'll give you a chance" Cale spoke and made his voice clear as day "where. is.Rosalyn?" He asked slowly making his words clear to Sen "I believe the safest option will be for me to remain quiet" Sen said ignoring the regret he felt he knew he was f*cked "Ah! HYUNG!" Don shouted as his Xon was suddenly caught in a golden lasso with a dagger in his throat and a sharp sword on Sen's neck "The man who kidnapped Rosalyn may not be John now tell me where she is" His voice was cold that it made Sen tremble *Bang their attention suddenly turned towards Don, who escaped "Good" Said Cale and signaled everyone to follow Don.

As Don ran, he listened to the good of life's orders "He plans to destroy the place, save her!" he repeated the same words the Goddes has spoken he was not sure how but he must for that was the order, after arriving he did not hesitate to fly pass the guards and enter the tunnel and following him was Cale "Intro__!" A spear made. out of water knocked the guards in one go more came and were swift away by a powerful wind Cale did not care what he wish to see was Rosalyn being safe and sound "Cover the place with fog and poison, avoid harming Rosalyn" He said, Hong instantly activated his poison and waited for his sister to cover the place with fog, Ohn was hesitant but did as her father ordered and summoned let the fog raise and cover the place Hong followed, Cale and the others went to separate ways fighting whoever tries to approach them, just as the entire place was about to be covered with poisoned fog, Don came out with Rosalyn with John following behind them, Rosalyn was breathless with all the nonsense she had to deal with one after another "Enough..." She said with both hands on her knees Rosalyn whipped the sweat falling from her cheeks to her chin "Did you run?" Cale asked walking towards her and dismissing the wind, holding her hand tightly while whipping the sweat on her forehead with a handkerchief, Rosalyn looked at the people behind Cale they all slowly stopped attacking "You weren't planning to destroy the place right?" She asked though she doubts Cale would deny it "Depends..." He said before glaring at the man behind Rosalyn, "You! Where's my brothers!?" Don yelled while his index finger at Cale who stared at him with a bored look in return "You you crazy lunatics! What have you done to my brothers!" Rosalyn looked at Don and then at Cale "Calm down there safe underground" Don's face turned pale at the mention of underground "You buried them alive!?" Rosalyn looked at Cale also pale "You didn't right?" "of course I didn't" Cale looked back at Rosalyn slightly offended by her question Cale's eyes then landed on another red head who looks like the boy version of Rosalyn, Cale's eyes glowing crimson as he started deeply onto John's soul feeling Rosalyn who was in between the two placed her hand on Cale's chest to at least calm him down "There's been a misunderstanding, John means no harm" She said Cale did not miss how John reacted like an embarrassed child he lowered his head and looked away silently cursing at himself, Cale raised an eyebrow and thought to him it doesn't matter more as long as Rosalyn comes back with him "I know it's sudden but I plan to stay in the Breck Kingdom for one week only" She said "What?" Cale asked annoyance visible on his face "Why?" "I wish to clear things up with my siblings and might as well finish the wedding preparation here while you finish the weeding preparation back in the_"
"No"
"Pardon?"
Rosalyn was slightly stunned he could feel that Cale was getting angry her gaze then turned to look at anyone from behind him asking for help "Were going home" He commanded and gently dragged her away 'Why do I feel like I'm going to get locked up?...' she thought "Can I at least meet my parents?" She blurted out Cale's patience was running out "Since...were close to the Breck kingdom we might as well meet my parents and maybe have the children bond with them" The children flinched and instinctively moved away from Rosalyn "We can meet them another time"
"No, since we're near the Breck Kingdom_"
"Enough" With that simple word Rosalyn clamped her mouth shut and obediently followed Cale his patience was running out, she would not want to argue with Cale if it is stressful to argue with a stubborn husband, Ahem's soon-to-be-husband and not only that she could feel the pleading gaze of everyone asking her to not continue, Cale was easily angered especially when his people are insulted, but what his most sensitive about what his children and now Rosalyn his soon-to-be-wife 'I feel tired...' Rosalyn thought to herself she hasn't done so much but felt tired to the core, dealing with that much nonsense was tiring.