Ch66: NO MORE FIGHT

John was left to clean his own mess as he finish sending the hired knight back home with their payments the tunnel exploded 'I must be the bravest of them all...' John thought as he stared at the huge hole in front of him 'For actually thinking I could fight him...' He thought the hole was bigger than the tunnel that no longer exists.

"You'll be taking a break from work for the time being" Cale blurted out the moment they arrived back home "What?..." Rosalyn asked and looked at everyone hoping they knew what this was all about "do you mean me?" she asked "who else?" Cale replied "I never agreed to this" Rosalyn said freeing herself from Cale's hand, Cale lightly frown at the lost of touch and looked back at his fiancée feeling the tension of the couple the other adult took it upon themselves to take the children away and give them privacy "Hey! Where are we going?!" Yelled Hong as he was being carried by Lock who being pushed outside by Choi Han "G_goldie gramps?!" Raon exclaimed "We'll be staying in the black castle" Eruhaben said and waved his hand "Mom, dad don't fight!" Ohn yelled while obediently following Ron and the others all of them disappeared in the blink of an eye "You made everyone uncomfortable"
"How is that my fault?" Rosalyn asked crossing her arms "Why did you suddenly decide I won't be working?" Rosalyn asked still angry "Isn't it obvious?" Cale pointed at Rosalyn's tummy "I get it I'm pregnant...A.week.pregnant therefore I cannot simply take on breaks from work just because of that, theirs a lot of pregnant women out there who are working despite being in their third trimester" Rosalyn pointed out "Don't blame me It was Hyung's idea He plan to give you a break as a wedding present, I simply told you before he could"
"It's not even our wedding day yet..." Rosalyn frowned the words coming out of Cale's mouth made sense, but his reasoning did not "Cale why are you trying to lock me in here?" Rosalyn asked "Locking is a bit...exaggerated" Cale said but his intention were close to similarities to the word 'Locking' Rosalyn rolled her eyes "Your brother's are crazy"
"Yes I can tell"
"I expected John to converse with me of what's bothering him but instead he kidnapped you with the intention of keeping you away from me" Cale spoke angrily "Ah, about that...He means no ill intention it was_" Rosalyn's words were cut "Don't try to defend your brother from his wrong Rosalyn" Cale waved his hand not interested in what she had to say and seated himself on a couch "Oh, trust me I don't plan to, but he misunderstood my situation with you," Rosalyn said and followed him, "John thought that you forced me into marrying you by getting me pregnant," She said while standing in front of Cale "Huh? That's absurd how ever did he came up with that?" Cale said while reaching towards her hand pulling her close enough for him to warped his arms around her waist, Rosalyn noticed the closenes and blurted out "I thought we were fighting..."
"Do you want us to fight?"
"No I just pointed it out...anyways as I've said earlier I wish to clear things up with my family they might belive John's nonesss I highly doubt they will but they could in some circumstance" Rosalyn explained while stroking Cale's red hair "And, I wish not to take a break from my work not unless I entered my third trimester" Rosalyn "Second" Cale added "Thiiiird..." Rosalyn whined and lightly stomped her foot on the floor like a pampered child realizing her childish act she correct her posture to cover up her recent action "Ahem, I believe I can still work" Cale pulled her closer and buried his face in her tummy "Fine on one condition" Rosalyn raise an eyebrow waiting for Cale to finish "Once your bump starts to show you are to do minimum works" He said with a stern voice he stood up from the couch and look her straight in the eyes "Understood?"
"No promises" Rosalyn playfully responded
"Rosalyn." Cale called her out with a cold shivering tone. "Yes, yes I understand" She cheerfully warped her arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips "Now then you agree that I'll visit my parents?"
"Yes" Rosalyn smiled at his answer, Cale lowered his head and again shared a kiss "And converse with my brother?..." Rosalyn asked slightly hesitant "No." Cale gave a stern answer "You misunderstood them Cale" She said clutching onto the hem of his shirt "I already gave it shot"

"You think there will be a wedding?" Hong asked out if worry only to receive a smack from his sister "Ow! What's that for!" Hong growled cutely yet angrily at his sister "Don't asked stupid question they've probably said sorry to each other by now" Ohn said and added "I hope..." Raon fly around the castle ceiling he could not remind still "You all calm down argument and misunderstandings are a part of what a couple must face, also if Cale and Rosalyn are facing that and are able to fix it that would strengthen their relationship" Said Sherrit as she placed a bowl of cookies on the table "Rao why don't you eat?" Sherrit "I'm not hungry..." Raon said and continued to fly in a circle "Raon..."
"I'm worried, what if they actually fight and do not get along wouldn't that mean we won't have a mother?..." Raon asked landing in front of Sherrit "Your here but only half... I was happy to know I have a mother but sad that she doesn't exist" Raon said while tears began to build in his eyes, Sherrit stared at her baby she knew her existence made Raon happy but it also made him sad she was there but not fully there she could not leave the care she was stuck to it she was the castle itself "Hyung and Noona finally got the chance to feel a mother's presence if they won't get married...I won't be hyung, Noona and Hyung would lose a mother and so is I..." He said not realizing that tests were already falling from his big blue eyes "Raon that won't happen! Don't cry!" yelled Ohn and patted Raon's head, While Hong whipped his tears away "that won't happen Raon" Raon perks his ears and looked towards the entrance a gentle smile was plastered onto Cale as he opened his arms, beside her was Rosalyn with a smile and slightly worried face "Human!" the young dragon exclaimed and flew into Cale's arms snuggling into his arms the two kittens cautiously walked closer Ohn looked at Her dad and Rosalyn, while Hong stood next to Rosalyn clutching her dress "You'll...still become my mother right?" He asked worry visible in his tone of voice "Of course" Rosalyn kneeled to meet Hong's gaze and smiled at him kindly before pulling him and Ohn into a tight hug as a comfort, witnessing their reaction to them having a simple argument the couple took a mental note to try and not fight more it possible.