Ch18: INCASE YOU DIE(2)

'This bastard...why is he everywhere...'

Cale thought to himself, wherever is Rosalyn there was Kalis.

Cale glared at Kalis from behind Rosalyn.

'This motherfu*king stalker...'

Kalis notice Cale glaring at him and responded with a smug, pissing Cale off.

Rosalyn who at the center felt suffocated to was annoyed by Kalis following her.

'But they are in public must avoid any troublesome situation'

Rosalyn thought to control herself and asked Kalis.

"Kalis was brought you here?"

"I was buying beef skewers want some?"

'Punk why would go here just to buy beef skewers'

Cale found Kalis's excuse to be laughable Kalis lived in the Roan Capital and he came here in the Henituse Territory to buy beef skewers.

'This poor guy...'

Cale thought he had just now noticed this Choi Han and the kids were hiding in the alleyway pecking and giving Kalis a death glare.

"Is that so? Anyways I'm busy as of the moment please excuse me"

Rosalyn thought as she turned around to leave Kalis, as Rosalyn was about to leave Kalis grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

Pull was strong her face was directed to Kalis's face.

—Slap!!

But a hand made Kalis's head turn the side and another hand covered Rosalyn's face.

"That's right Cale-nim slap him!"

Choi Han said while clenching both of his hands the other kids nod their heads in response to his words.

Rosalyn then cast a sound prof barrier to avoid eyes.

Cale coldly stare at Kalis whose side face was now red, Kalis looked at Cale with a murderous glare.

"Aigoo...didn't no one tell you to be respectful to your elders?"

Cale asked Rosalyn subconsciously walked back and stood behind Cale.

"Miss, should we do something?"

Xon whispered to Rosalyn while hiding in her hair they could start throwing fists at each other.

"Yeah..."

Rosalyn said and then went back in front of the two.

"Kalis, go back to the mage tower I'll meet you there in about an hour or so."

Rosalyn did with a cold gaze that seem to be looking down on Kalis.

Cale put both on his hand inside of his pocket as grumbled he was ready to throw another slap if not he would punch Kalis.

Cale then got in front of Rosalyn and clasped both of his hands as if he was praying.

Just like Clopeh whenever he saw Cale but instead of putting off a lunacy smile, Cale put on a smug as he looked down at Kalis.

"In case you die, I'll pray for you"

Cale said, Rosalyn looked at this utter disbelief Kalis smiled as a vein popped out of his forehead showing that his angry.

It was his way of saying that he hopes Kalis dies.

"Thank you for worrying I'll be sure to come back alive"