Ch45: HOW DO I FIX THIS?

Mana was being uncontrollably released from the body of Rosalyn causing the blood to flow out of her nose even more and making her headache a lot more worst.
"M-miss Rosalyn please calm down! If you continue that you'll blood pressure will raise!"
Hearing Sen shout Rosalyn took a second to calm herself by taking in air and releasing it again.
Rosalyn caresses her head it hurts a lot it's not the same as always since she's pregnant her body was way more sensitive than before.
"I'll call a doctor to your room miss Rosalyn!"
Don shouted voluntarily calling a doctor to escape the situation.
Rosalyn then walked away from Pen, John, and Cale before she was escorted by Sen.
"All three of you..."
Rosalyn stopped and spoke, her voice became icier even if she has calmed down she was still angry.
"Better keep a distance from me"
Rosalyn said before continuing to walk away.

'W-what is happening?!'
The three young beast children thought, they had watched the entire thing and how three grown men pulled Rosalyn as if she was a doll.
The three children who wanted to help Cale, but stayed hidden behind the fountain in silence after Rosalyn's burst in anger.

Ohn recalled how her baby brother and her red-furred brother suggested getting a rope to help Cale pull Rosalyn by her leg at that moment Rosalyn's nose started to bleed and after that, she punched the ground, and it cracked.
Which made them instantly freeze in their hiding spot.
Seeing how the situation became worst and almost became worst for them Raon hides the rope he took from his spatial dimension.
"Should we go back?..."
Hong asked as his head turned in sync, with Raon, their eyes were directed at Ohn.
If Ohn had not pulled them to stop them earlier the cracked ground would have been their heads they planned to be low and surprised everyone by suddenly capturing both of her legs.
"My dear brothers, this is why proper decision making is highly important"
Ohn said as she patted both of her brother's shoulders and stood up from the ground before all three of them stealthily walked away from the fountain.

"Don't worry nothing bad had happened to the child but I suggest you relax more your mana could affect the child's growth"
A doctor was personally escorted by the former King to Rosalyn's room.
"Thank you..."
The doctor stood up and bowed down to Rosalyn and the former king.
"Then I shall take my leave__"
The former King warped his right arm on the doctor's shoulder and whispered.
"Make sure to zip your mouth regarding this matter"
"Y-Yes your excellency..."
Rosalyn could hear her father talk like a delinquent.
The doctor had finally left the room, the former king sat on the chair next to Rosalyn's bed.
"You rest for now I'll handle your brothers"
The King said as he relaxed on the chair.
"What?"
The former king noticed how Rosalyn was looking at him with a calculated gaze.
"It's new to me for you to be acting like this your always so formal and reserved that made you look majestic"
Rosalyn said with her big bright smile.
"No, I've always been a thug of a prince back in my age"
"Huh? Really?!"
Rosalyn was surprised by her father who always was warm to his citizen except for the nobles and serious at work was a thug?!
"Yes, if not for your grandfather hitting me at the back of my head the kingdom would have been doomed the day I sat on the throne"

"Hahahahaha you joking right?" Rosalyn let out a heartfelt laugh and looked at her father
The former king had a stoic expression that says his not joking at all.
*Pat, pat, pat
The former king patted Rosalyn's head as he had always done when she was still young.
"Your grandfather predicted you'd turn out to be similar to me and he wasn't wrong...I was stubborn at the age of 13 I ran away to look for what I wanted in life at the very end serving my people was what I wanted...I'm proud of you..."
Rosalyn widen her eyes the smile her father was showing so genuine.
"Father.."
"Mm?"
"Are you dying?..."
Rosalyn asked with a terrified look on her face old people usually started to change and reveal their true selves if they were near death's door.
"Go to sleep"
*Flick!
"Ack!"
The former king lightly flick Rosalyn's head before standing up.
"I'll handle your brothers so you stay, get some rest"
As the king walked away and got close to the door.
"Dad...thanks"
The former king stopped on his track for a moment before leaving.
outside the former queen look like a proud mother looking at her husband.
"That was really nice of you dear"
"Shhh! And let's go"
"Hehehehe" The let out a light giggle before following her husband.

Back inside, Rosalyn rolled on her bed and face the window she stared at the window for a slight moment before speaking.
"Raon-nim could you leave us alone?"
Outside the window, a man and a black blob dragon flinched.
Rosalyn's senses are unbalanced but after that burst of anger her senses became so sensitive That she can sense the stealthiest spell.
The window opened on its own the invisibility spell disappeared revealing Cale.
"Raon leave for now"
"Y-yes!" Raon's stutter and left in an instant.
Rosalyn sat up on the bed the couple stared at each other for a slight second in silence.

....

"Your so stubborn that you came in here just to stare at me aren't you going to say something?"
Rosalyn asked bluntly crossing her arms, Cale's shoulder lightly flinched, and walked closer towards Rosalyn who kept one glaring at him.
"I'm sorry..."
Rosalyn's aura dropped even more making Cale anxious.
'Was that not what your looking for?'
"Okay thank you for apologizing what did you came here for exactly?"
Rosalyn asked rather annoyed by his presence.
"Are you alright"
"Yes."
"What did the doctor say?"
"Why don't you ask him yourself"
Rosalyn said as she covered herself with a blanket and faced her back toward Cale.
Cale felt troubled this was new how can he fix this?!
Rosalyn is not a child so the things he usually does with his beast children won't be effective.
'She's mad how do I fix this?'