Ch34: WHO ARE YOU...

Cale watched the sun shining brightly outside of his window with a blanket covering his lower body.

Besides him was Rosalyn still sleeping peacefully with her body fully covered with a blanket.

Cale rested his head on his palm while using his other hand to caress the sleeping Rosalyn's cheek.

"Mmmm..."

Rosalyn slightly opened her eyes she awoke from Cale's touch, her face then turned into a frown.

Rosalyn had a frowning face while looking at Cale's happy morning face.

Rosalyn sat on the bed while holding a blanket to cover her chest.

Cale's hand reached towards Rosalyn's Left hand and placed a soft kiss on her ring finger.

*chu

"Good morning...my love"

Cale flashed a god-like handsome smile to
Rosalyn who's expression changed from a frowning one to a happy one.

"Good morning to you too"

Rosalyn responded with an angelic smile that matched the sun shining behind her.

Cale had to use his eyes early in the morning to record her reaction.

"I'm never doing this again"

Rosalyn said though that was highly impossible as Cale can have what he wants.

"I doubt that love, I still have 5 commands I haven't used"

Cale said he had counted how many times Rosalyn had said no and it was 10 times Cale used his command to get what he want last night he now has 5 commands to order Rosalyn.

"Gentle my a$$"

Rosalyn said in a slightly annoyed tone Cale simply smiled at her reaction.

*Creak~

The couple's attention was then turned towards the man who entered without a word.

Hans dropped the new blanket as he's eyes landed on the two his jaw subconsciously dropped.

"Hans get out!"

"Ump!"

Cale shouted as he threw a pillow onto Rosalyn's face before fully covering her with a blanket.

Hans runs outside the door as if his life depends on it.

*BANG!"

the door was shut by Hans who now outside

*bang!

Hans bashed his head onto the floor as he shout.

"I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS I WASN'T INFORMED YOUNG MASTER-NIM!!"

Hans shouted in a desperate tone the servants outside looked at Hans confused with a slight bit of worry as Hans begged for his life to be spared.

Inside Cale slipped into a white robe and his pants from last night while listening to Hans plead.

"YOUNG MASTER-NIM I'M SORRY!!..."

Rosalyn looked at the door before looking at Cale wondering when will he be finished Hans was pleading with all his might outside of the door that it concerns her.

*Bang

Cale opened the door and give Hans a cold stare.

Hans could only shed mental tears while starting at the expression of Cale.

"You saw nothing"

Cale said with his voice as cold as winter Hans nod his head rapidly.

"Stand up and patch that wound on your forehead"

Hans was unaware of his forehead was bleeding from bashing it onto the floor he was more worried about his life than his forehead to notice.

Cale then turned around and went back inside went his robe slightly loosened and his sleeve feel as he closed the door.

Those who near saw it the young master had a bite mark on his shoulder.

The female servants near started to question their eyesight maybe they thought wrong maybe that was just a scratch.

"Umm. Mr. Hans who's--"

"All of you take another route, this route will be temporarily closed"

Hans said with a serious look on his face everyone then scrammed most of the female servants could only weep in mental tears they knew their chances were low but it still hurts.

Cale scratched the back of his head Rosalyn's peak from the blanket.

"Dress up"

Cale said as he picked up her nightdress lying on the floor.

Rosalyn took the nightdress as Cale turned around to walk towards the coffee table near the window.

Rosalyn dressed while sitting on the bed Rosalyn stretched her arms.

"Are you hurt?

Rosalyn could only glare at Cale viscously while stretching before turning away to look to the side and continued stretching.

Cale stood up from his chair then walked towards Rosalyn who was ignoring him out of anger.

"Let's go on date later noon"

Cale said as he places a kiss on Rosalyn's neck

After a minute of resting Rosalyn had finally regained her strength and went straight to the Rock Villa with Cale.

"Where's Ron?"

Cale asked Ron usually comes with the children but right now it was only, On, Hong and Raon who came to get him.

"I don't know he hasn't come back yet"

Hong answered Cale while rubbing his back on the new bed sheet.

"Come back from where?"

"Not sure he said last night he was going to play"

On responded as Raon was busy stuffing himself with cookies early in the morning.

"Play?.."

Cale asked just the thought of what Ron is playing already sent shivers down his spine.

Cale stood up from his bed and sluggishly walked outside later at noon he said he was going to take Rosalyn out on a date then after that.

'I'll have to ask her parents personally'

Cale thought as he went down the stairs the first thing Cale noticed as he walked down were his people.

Ron had come back from his little plaything with a grim smile on his face that made Cale shiver.

Then at Eruhaben who's drinking tea with Rosalyn with the trio priest disguised as a bird resting on the table.

Ron walked closer to the two people having their tea time.

Ron stood near Rosalyn the aura coming out of his was weird and it made Rosalyn turn around and looked at him with a surprised look.

"Is there something wrong?"

Eruhaben asked as he noticed the look on Rosalyn's face.

"Yes, I thought I felt something"

Rosalyn said while trying to distract himself from Ron who was giving off a different aura than usual.

Xon stared at Ron with a suspicious gaze before he used his ability as examine Ron.

Beacrox came out of the kitchen with a service cart his eyes then widen at the sight.

"Father!"
"Rosalyn!!"

At the speed of light, Ron took out his dagger his dagger and aimed for Rosalyn to specific it was aiming for her stomach.

But before he could do anything more Rosalyn had already cast a barrier not to mention the rose was given by the goddess of life had already created a barrier around her.

Ron was pulled back by his son, Beacrox could tell by how his father took out the dagger, from his expression.

The guy his holding was not his father.