Ch59: HOW TO BE A WIFE BY ROSALYN BRECK

"Then I shall take my leave"

Rosalyn said as she handed Raon to Cale.

Rosalyn gave Cale a peck on the lips which made Raon instantly reacted with a disgusted look.

Cale who noticed Raon's disgusted look lightly chuckled as they disappeared in the air ignoring a few people's eyes.

Rosalyn the archmage of the mage tower read a book completely unrelated to magic.

A book that talked about a wife's life.

'We're not officially wife and husband but we're going there learning the basic responsibilities is another way to keep a relationship healthy'

Rosalyn spoke the first two pages of the book were simply the introduction.

'Eh?! Cooking?!...'

Rosalyn's mind became blank at the mention of cooking.

'Cooking is like mixing potion is it not? But with edible ingredients...'

Rosalyn faced palmed herself as she thought of a ridiculous thought.

Rosalyn skipped the page.

'Cleaning? So common'

She knew how to clean very actually.

Sen watched Rosalyn read the ridiculous book offered to her by a fellow mage.

'Not all wife has to do that__'
"If you want why not buy him a gift?"

But his thoughts were disturbed by Don.

"A gift?"

"Yes my mom often buy gifts for my dad everytime she comes back home"

Don proudly spoke as Xon nod his head it was the truth.

"A gift huh, what kind?"

"Anything that a man might like"

"Perfume!"

"Perfume?...does Cale even put perfume?..."

Rosalyn thought as she scratch the back of her neck.

"Let's go search for a good one then..."

She arrived at a perfume boutique the moment she entered all kinds of seductive scents entered her nose.

'Wow...'

She thought as she looked around she wasn't the only one mesmerized the workers and customers were also mesmerized and shocked by her sudden appearance.

"Um_excuse me, welcome what can I do to help you?"

A worker stuttered but manage to walk through the frozen crowd.

And asked Rosalyn.

"A yes could you suggest to me a perfume I'm going to gift to my lover"

The worker had sparkling eyes she was well aware of the relationship between Rosalyn and Cale but my...the warmth in Rosalyn's eyes as she addressed Cale as her lover was pure.

"Then please come this way."

The worker escorted Rosalyn to a private room.

"They gave me a discount how kind of them.."

Rosalyn smiled so brightly not only did they give her a discount they handled the warping for her.

'...mm should I gift something for Ohn? Maybe Hong and Raon have something they want_!'

Rosalyn stopped her train of thoughts the scent of the perfume would be way too strong that it may bother the children.

Ohn and Hong had the strongest sense of smell they would sure be bothered.