Ch70: NO NORE FIGHT(5)

"Hey! We might not be blood-related to our father but he took care of us and loved us like his children watch your tongue!" Hong yelled at the old man "You should be the one to watch your tongue little boy, do you not know who I'am?"
"No, and I don't care" Hong crossed his arms and so did Raon "Calm down let's not further the argument," Ohn said though she wants to scratch the bastard's face she wish not to give her mother any more headaches that she is already feeling, "I asked that you please lower your voice, my mother,_"
"Mother?! Stop addressing her like that it's disgusting, I wish to marry a woman who does not have beasts as her children"
"M_marry? I beg your pardon but what do you mean by those words?" Ohn asked while looking at her young brothers "She no longer wishes to marry young master Cale isn't it obvious what I'am trying to do?" Ohn could not help but think of the son and father as a dumb duo what do they wish to accomplish? if Rosalyn does not wish to marry Cale anymore does entering her room to convince her would change make her instantly want to marry him Ohn pondered for a moment and realize Rosalyn's current state "You disgusting bastards!!" Ohn yelled in horror as she realizes what the son and father plans to do by entering her room without her consent, Hong and Raon looked at their sister confused for they were young they could not understand what was going 'They plan to...do things to her while she's at her weakest' Ohn's lips tremble at that realization "You call us animals yet you're worse than us!" She said showing her claws she was angry "Watched your tongue child or I'll have it cut" Said the old man, Ohn didn't feel their presence early as she was driven by anger there were assassins everywhere "Deal with them" The old man said and proceed to open the door underestimating what Cale's three children could do the the old man remained outside while his son entered the room.
The man found Rosalyn laying in bed all pale and weak "This is easy work" He said climbing on top of her, Rosalyn weakly opened her eyes "Do wish to die that badly?" She asked not moving, the blonde smiled and took off his shirt "You disgust me" Rosalyn frowned and remained unfazed by the blonde man's presence "Just shut up" he said putting a hand around her neck and attempting to choke her a smile appeared on her face but before she could pull out the dagger in hidden underneath her pillow a spear made out of water cut the blonde man's arm that was holding onto her neck, She sat up and looked towards the window, Cale had a smile on his face as more spears appeared beside him the widow broke down and he entered the smile on his face was scary that it made Rosalyn freeze on her spot, Cale looked like a devil, the dominating aura slipping out his body was not helping it made her stuck on one place "You bastards you won't get away with this!" The blonde man said, "I have hired the greatest Assassins there are they will eat you alive_"
*BANG!
The blonde could not continue his words a huge sword broke down the door and a few corpses of all the assassins hired went flying inside "Apologies for the disturbance" Beacrox lightly bowed towards Rosalyn, the man now realized his situation this man before him could literary kill him any time and he won't know it "Mom!" Hong ran passed the dead body and jumped onto Rosalyn embracing her "Wah! You look paler!" Hong said as he noticed Rosalyn's pale complexion "I'm fine..." Said and but Hong noticed something else there was a red line around her neck as if someone tried to choke her "That bastard_!" Rosalyn placed her hand on Hong's mouth and grabbed her shawl "Cale please calm down" She said and place her hand gently onto Cale's shoulders "I'm fine..." She said only to receive Cale's glare "You not fine," he said almost in a whispering tone of voice, as he placed his hand gently onto her neck "You can't simply kill in here, you're angry I get it, but please restrain yourself until the king learn about this" Rosalyn said trying to keep Cale in one place she too wishes she could kill that bastard now but she must restrain herself they were visitors from another country if word got out they just killed someone they would be suspected as murders Rosalyn must let this man live and speak before the court of how this bastard almost raped her, a betrothed woman "Cale please" she stepped in between the injured bastard, and Cale "Calm down," she said in a soothing voice Cale gives in calm down, guards then came only to see that all the Assassins we're already dead the guards felt embarrassed to take control of the situation as Cale already got it under control, the guard cuffed the two mastermind behind the incident as they were taken away Pen glared at the bastards as he did that his gaze meet Cale in that short amount of time they instantly agreed and knew what exactly what do next.
"That man said you have decided not to marry dad that does mean your not my mom anymore?!" Hong asked blood stain was on his cheeks as he asked cutely, and Rosalyn grabbed it. A napkin and whipped the blood and away "That was simply to scare him" Rosalyn responded "See I told you!" Ohn said puffing her chest knowing she was right "Why to scare humans though?" Raon asked and landed on the bed next to Rosalyn "If he and Pen continue to be on bad terms I'll have to one day choose which side I should go" She said, "You should choose human!" Raon said puffing his chest as he knew his answer was right "Pen is my brother, his family I can't simply choose between my lover and brother who are both like family to me" She said "If they continue to be on bad terms I will have to find another__"
"Man?!"
"Husband?!"
"Family..?"
"No..." Rosalyn looked at the children she didn't expect them to take her threat seriously
"Find another way to at least improve their relationship enough for them to have a casual conversation" The children formed an 'O' shape with their mouths now understanding Rosalyn's plan "Speaking of those two where are they?"