Ch11: SHE KEPT IT A SECRET?

(I don't have any good title for this)

Day1
'Oh, dear...fatigue?'

Rosalyn thought inside of her head as she slowly drifted to sleep while laying her head on the table outside of the rock villa.

'This sucks...I don't want to go to work'

Rosalyn thought in her head she kept on making her mind chaotic to fight her fatigue feeling, her feelings of fatigue made her very lazy.

A feather then landed on the table and popped a cup of tea with a letter on the side of it.

[The tea is so delicious you should try it]

'Mmm?'

Rosalyn took a sip of the tea and was delicious
That makes her feel energetic a little bit.

[You look very tired you wouldn't mind if I'd used a potion? It's a potion that could bring back your energy though its effect is not much effective but hey at least the tea is great!]

"How thoughtful of him"

Rosalyn said as she again took a sip of her tea someone asked.

"Whose him?"

That made her almost spit the tea.

Cale who had come outside after seeing Rosalyn from the window had subconsciously asked forgetting that Ron was behind him.

"I should have received a letter of response from the city of death regarding the magic item selling"

Cale was quick to change the subject, as he walked towards the other chair to sit across from Rosalyn his eyes scanned a piece of paper that Rosalyn calmy took away and put in her pocket.
(this is how to trust issue develops people)

"I should be able to check it later this afternoon and rely on you the reports young master Cale"

Rosalyn had other things she needs to do this lunch like satisfying her very hungry baby or is it just her?

Rosalyn ever since waking up was feeling hella hungry that she could eat a huge breakfast but held it in to avoid suspicions, it was best to be safe.

"There's no need miss Rosalyn, but please do accompany me and the beast children to the city of death"

"I have quite a bundle of work waiting in my office I'll be able to do it this afternoon young master Cale"

Cale was quiet it was the first time Rosalyn reject his offer and made up an excuse.
Cale wants to frown but held it in.

"Then, pleased do accompany us later this afternoon"

"Of course"

'There's go my chance wait a little longer my child'

She said in her mind as she clenched her stomach.

Day2
Rosalyn had finally received free time or rather she made time by ignoring her work which leaves Alberu having to deal with it.

But luck was not on her side she had to sit and eat with three beast children, her student, and Cale.

'Why are they here?'

Rosalyn was having indigestion because Cale and Kalis continuously glare at each other that making her hard to swallow her food.

The children on the other hand were also glaring at Kalis not knowing why but they just copied Cale's expression.

Day3
--BANG!

"You're Highness I'm here!!"

Rosalyn who was called on an urgent matter found Alberu to be fine he was sitting on his chair while thinking deeply about something.