Ch20: MARRIAGE HUH?..(1)

Night 2:34 am
Cale opened his eyes and blankly stared at the ceiling the children laying beside him were already fast asleep.

Cale thought about Lee Soo Hyuk's words and sat on his bed.

'I can't go to sleep...'

Cale stood up from his bed and walked outside his room and headed for the kitchen one way to put someone to sleep is warm milk.

Cale walked down the stairs and headed down to the second floor where his eyes landed on the half-opened door of Rosalyn's room.

Cale stared for while before approaching it, he slightly opened the door a little more to peek inside.

'Hey...You look like a creep...'

Cale frozen on his spot because of the fiery thunderbolt whispered statement that only he can hear.

'Hey, Cale! Show some respect!'

Cale held back a groan hearing the super Rock's scolding.

The door was now slightly open than before he could see Rosalyn laying on the bed while reading a report file, wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

Cale's eyes shifted to her legs.

'She looks good'
'You got that right!'

The fiery thunderbolt responded with an energetic voice.

--Knock, knock

Rosalyn flinched and looked at the open door she forgot to closed it, Cale was leaning on the doorway with a small smile on his face.

"Close the door if you're going to wear that kind of outfit.

Rosalyn looked at Cale nod then resumed reading.

"Right thank you could you close the door on your way out thanks"

Rosalyn said not glancing at Cale, Cale had an expression on his face asking Rosalyn if she was serious.

Cale stood on his spot with arms crossed, Rosalyn sat up and looked at Cale.

"Aren't you leaving?..."

Cale walked towards the bed and sat next to Rosalyn.

"Mm..so what do you think?"
"Of what?"
"M-marriage..."

Cale said while looking at the door in the opposite direction where Rosalyn is sitting Rosalyn was shocked at looked at Cale, she couldn't see his face as he was facing his back towards her but Rosalyn could see his ears burning red.

Rosalyn was also red she looked down on her paper, not sure how to answer Cale's question.

Rosalyn started to fidget with her fingers, Cale clasped his hands together the atmosphere was getting awkward for both him and Rosalyn.

Rosalyn looked towards the window to try and calm herself by looking at the night sky but what she saw was bird Xon looking at her with a blank expression.

Rosalyn gritted her teeth and held herself from clicking her tongue.

"I-I'll think about it..."

8:37 Am.

Cale walked down the street of Rain City the capital City of Henituse Territory with a black expression.

Choi Han, Hong, On, Raon, and Ron followed behind Cale while holding their plastic bags containing all the things they needed and wanted.

Cale for the whole day was hard to approach seeing that he was very lost in his thoughts.

'Damn it, damn it, damn it