Ch38: UNCOMFORTABLE

After yesterday's total fail Cale could not be satisfied with not being able to punch Kalis in the face.

Thanks to Kalis his whole plan was ransacked he planned on proposing before meeting Rosalyn's parents.

'That f@cking bastard'

Ron opened the carriage door for Cale to enter he was the first to enter the other children excitedly skipped towards carriage this was they're first time traveling to another country after so long.

Rosalyn was next to come out of the Rock Villa entrance with a frowning look on her face the sun shines very brightly these days that it hurts her eyes.

Ron who noticed Rosalyn had his eyes shifted towards Cale.

"Your chances of getting a 'yes' to your proposal would very much lowered if you won't act like a gentleman"

Ron said while pointing his chins towards Rosalyn who was getting closer to the carriage he was just joking but wanted to tease Cale a little bit.

Cale's conscience and pride were slightly rattled after Ron said that he debated whether he should get out and help her get inside the carriage even though she can do it herself or just stay inside the carriage and let her do it on her own.

Cale's gaze then landed on his three children who was looking at him with a deadpan look.

Cale finally give up and stood up from his seat but he soon as got out he stopped seeing Rosalyn walking the opposite direction of the carriage entrance.

"What are you doing?"

Cale asked Rosalyn who was about to climb into the front where the driver is supposed to be.

When traveling Rosalyn would either ride on the front, walked, or used a different horse it has become a habit of hers to climb on the front and sat next to Ron if Beacrox won't come along.

"Oh? Is mr. Beacrox coming along?"

Rosalyn asked as she retrieved her hands, Cale stared at Rosalyn with a 'are you serious?' Look.

'Oh, right'

Rosalyn almost laugh at her denseness and could only smile awkwardly before walking towards the carriage entrance Cale got off and opened his hand for Rosalyn tohold.

'Oh?~~'

Rosalyn smiled teasingly towards Cale who had his ears all red from her teasing look.

"How kind of you, Cale"

Cale helped Rosalyn get inside the carriage Raon, Hong and On looked at Cale teasingly it is was very hard to do something without having to feel embarrassed.

Sen, Don, and Xon are coming along and are currently in their bird form to accompany Ron and Choi Han who is the escort Cale.

Rosalyn who is slightly sensitive to everything felt her stomach turning upside down as they travel on a bumpy road she regrets eating a huge snack.

Rosalyn maintained an elegant posture which she is very good at it she was trained to keep a perfect public face when was the crown princess of Breck.

But Cale knows his family very well Rosalyn keeping an elegant aura and proper posture out of the blue means she's hiding something.

"Are you okay?"

"Of Course"

Rosalyn said while looking majestic.

"You usually give that kind of posture when you're not okay with something Smart Rosalyn"

Raon said he too cannot be fooled by her elegance her showing too much elegance would be very suspicious.

"Are you having a headache"

" slightly yes"

Rosalyn answered she was having a slight headache.

"Ro__"

*Bump

The carriage then started to rattle they had to cross a Bumby Road.

"Weee!!"
"This is just like an exciting ride"

Hong and Raon exclaimed as they sat on the carriage chair.

Cale felt sick from all the rattle his eyes then landed on his daughter On who had a worried look while staring towards Rosalyn who had her right hand covering her mouth while trying to maintain an unbothered expression.

"Ro__"

Cale could not continue his words after his hand covered his mouth.

'We're almost there

Rosalyn wants them to cross the bumpy road first before stopping, it would be a hassle to stop now when they were close.

••••

After crossing the bumpy road Rosalyn abruptly stood up from her seat jump out of the carriage.

"Rosalyn!"

"Smart Rosalyn!!"

On a tree, Rosalyn leaned as she vomit all the food she eat.

"I-I'm fine...*****"

••••

After finishing vomiting Rosalyn sat back in her seat clenching her stomach she felt like vomiting again.

It felt very uncomfortable Rosalyn tried to lay it off by resting her head on the carriage window it was so annoying that it's making her want to cry.

Without her noticing tears were bulding in her eyes it could not be help she felt emotional, angry, frustrated and sad that she can't get rid of this annoyance.

"There, there

Raon caressed Rosalyn's stomach with his cute chubby hand trying to comfort her.

Hong also comforted Rosalyn by laying on her lap On sat next to Rosalyn.

Cale who is confused what he should do, stared blankly towards his soon to be wife and adopted children with a dumb look on his face.

He feels as if he should at least do something but is scared to do so.

"T-the apple maybe it can get rid of it"

On exclaimed towards Cale who currently has the apple inside of his spatial bag.

"N-no *sniff it's just going to make things worse *sniff"

"Yes it does I'm sorry the best possible solution to this is for you to sleep"

Xon entered in the open window and apologize to Rosalyn who had tears falling down her cheeks as she endure the uncomfortable feeling she is having.

"Smart Rosalyn don't cry..."

Raon began to build up tears in his eye seeing Rosalyn cry he felt emphatic towards Rosalyn who is feeling kinds of uncomfortable feelings.

From what he had read in the book Eruhaben gave to him and all his little interview with his mother and Mila he learned that pregnancy are no joke!

The kitten also felt emphatic its an exaggeration but being pregnant is hard.

Cale stared at Rosalyn's crying face he felt guilty for not being able to do anything Cale reached both of his hands towards Rosalyn's cheek and whipped her tears away.

"Crying doesn't suit you"

Cale said though her crying face kinda look cute it was not right for him to enjoy the sight of Rosalyn crying.

But for the confidently strong Rosalyn to cry it didn't suit her Cale would rather have her get angry rather than have her cry.