Ch75: DRESS

*Sigh...
"Tired?" A voice asked Rosalyn looked up across the room Cale rudely but comfortably seating on a couch across her with his legs crossed "I haven't picked a dress just yet..." Rosalyn spoke truthfully while lightly lowering her head she knew well how little time they had before the wedding she doesn't want to attend their wedding wearing a plain old dress "So? We can move the wedding however we please and the invitation has not yet been passed to the guests" Cale said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as he shifted himself into a more comfortable position with his legs spread on the couch and head resting against two stacks of pillows, Rosalyn ignored his words she knew both he and her had the power to do so but ever since the talk of marriage she's been restlessly eager for the day of her and Cale's wedding to come, it may not show on her face or actions but each day she would daydream of an image of her and Cale getting married in front to all the people they hold dear as their audience, Rosalyn gulped and adjusted herself on the couch she made her eyes focused on the dress sketch on each of the paper trying to understand what was it that made her uninterested in all the dress form submitted to her "None of the dresses caught my attention..." 'I can't understand my thoughts and feelings is this part of pregnancy?' she thought in between her words "Maybe I'm not looking at them from a good form of view..." she said trying to clear her mind, she then lightly flinched feeling a hand cup her cheeks "Do you need help to clear your mind?" Cale asked looking down at her Rosalyn's eyes showed no signs of what he currently desires that only she can give, a smirk filled with warmth formed on his lips as he lowered himself to meet her eyes level and whispered lovingly in her ears "I'm happy to be of service" he said kneeling on the floor, head rested on her lap with his gaze filled with warmth and lust he maintained eyes contact with his love waiting for her to get what he meant.

Rosalyn took a moment to process before her face turned in a crimson shade, lightly hitting Cale's shoulder "Not the time, Cale Henituse!" she hissed like a cat pushing Cale away from her lap, the man stumbled backward before crawling and sitting beside her, his head on her shoulder and arms safely warped around her waist "instead of trying to score Cale why don't you help me pick a dress" she said feeling Cale's finger draw circles around her abdomen "I can't" He said placing a kiss on her neck "I imagine you with every dress and it looks good on you, so I doubt I'm much of a help" he said snuggling his nose on the crock of her neck "You know..." Rosalyn paused and studied Cale's action as he await for her to continue "I didn't take you to be a clingy man...nor a flirt" Cale raised his head with a lightly offended utterance on his face, and he then withdrew his arms from her waist and slowly backed away from her "Not that I have a problem with It" she said holding Cale's hand while her eyes gazing onto his with a genuine love as she pulled him closer to her making him rest his head on her lap "Take a nap love while I decide on a dress" Cale stared at her for a moment before humming in response to her offer while he slowly drifted into slumber he recalled memory to when he was known as a Kim Rok Soo.

As Rosalyn looked through a few papers she felt a studying gaze on her, she looked down only to see Cale blankly staring at her "Is there something the matter?" she questioned.

"I have a suggestion," he said, raising from his position Rosalyn placed down the papers and wait for him to continue, Rosalyn could not help but notice the light shade of pink on his ears "If your going to suggest something dirty then my answer would be no," she said not contemplating her words as she spoke "Jeez, I'm no animal I can take a no" Cale said as he looked at her with incredulity "I remembered something," he said leaning close to her "And leaning close to me is part of it?" Rosalyn asked crossing her arms "Listen to me" He grumbled slightly irritated by her continuously responding to his every action "I saw a dress back then..." He said pausing "It was a matching set," he said holding her hand "Matching set?" She questioned somehow that caught her attention "could you explain?" she asked, Cale closed his eyes and recalled that memory was when his team went on a mission, within Seol City the capital of Korea while they strode forward looking for a safe place to rest they came across a worked out boutique a few of the boutique's product was thorn apart or burned and laying on the ground two mannequin stod still standing inside facing their direction that mannequin started them as they resembled human's they wore a matching outfit, it was simple yet elegant a dress for a female and a suit for a male "It was an outfit worn to a wedding it was a common design but for me who for the first time saw a wedding gown you could say I admired its form" Cale said resting his head on Rosalyn's lap "The boutique was safe and we settled our camp we talked about marriage and wedding" he said recalling all the laughs of his subordinates as they planned their wedding the bright smiles they had it was hard to erase, he had this memory at the back of his head as after that camp almost all of his subordinate was annihilated "Did you imagine your future wife to be in that dress?" Rosalyn questioned with eyes of curiosity snapping Cale out of his thoughts, she knew Cale/Kim Rok Soo was busy planning and surviving the apocalypse Cale was quiet and thought of his past self he could imagine but did not dare to, to his past self something like marriage in an apocalyptic world was out of the ordinary "I didn't" he said reaching his hands to Rosalyn's face "But looking back at it now..." He paused letting his knuckle brush pass Rosalyn's jawline "I can't unsee you wearing that dress," he said, cupping her cheeks and making her face turn into a shade of pink.