Ch7: A GIFT(2)

-CRASH!!

A painful groan escaped Rosalyn's mouth as she rolled on the ground in attempt to lessen or get rid of the pain her back had obtained from the fall.

"Miss Rosalyn are alright?!" Cale twice from his struck state and helped Rosalyn up, Rosalyn stumbled on her feet as she leaned against Cale for support that fall was painful but not as painful as the thing she felt in war
"I'm alright young master Cale," Rosalyn said in an attempt to reassure Cale she patted the dust off her clothes her eyes drifting to Cale's hand still holding her arms she felt her cheeks warming as her eyes glued to his hands until she recalled that old lady her eyes shows a livid suspicion as she pushed Cale's hands away from her.

"Is there something wrong?" Cale asked if he felt that her action had something to do with his recent words toward her 'Did that make her sad?' He questioned the thought of Rosalyn being sad made him feel guilty but the possible reasons for her being sad caused his cheeks to lightly light up in the bright shade of pink.

"Who the h*ll are you?" Asked Rosalyn, her question struck a dagger into Cale's heart but it also made him confuse, Rosalyn had calculated the granny's ability she was not a mage but rather the granny was a person who could change into another person's appearance and copy their ability.

A moment ago when the granny jumped from the rooftop the granny's appearance began to change as her mana disappeared 'So it's possible this young master Cale is not young master Cale' Cale was very much confused as to why Rosalyn was questioning who he was...he was the same always, handsome, red-haired and fiery eyes not to mention skinny (but sexy)

"I'm Cale Henituse?..." He said in a rather hesitant manner which only worsens Rosalyn's suspicion of him "I don't believe you" Rosalyn said as mana began to glow on her right palm her eyes shows that she wasn't joking if Cale stiffened as he realized the seriousness of the situation if he doesn't come up with anything that can make her believe he was truly Cale goodness who knows what Rosalyn might do to him at this moment.

Cale panicked and though it doesn't show on his face his insides were very much screaming idea's to make her believe if was him and one thought came into mind that captured his attention  "I..slept with you." Cale said while looking down on the ground with his ears beginning to turn red, Rosalyn blushed and subconsciously yelled at Cale "How do you know that?!?"

"Because 'I' was the one who had slept with you!!" Cale fired back with a quieter tone the two were looking at each other with blushing faces. an awkward silence fell upon their surrounding as both tried to think of a less awkward to get out of the situation.
"So you're already in that kind of relationship?"
Both Rosalyn and Cale flinched they both looked at the source of the voice they just heard.

Choi Han who was holding both Hong and On in his arms and Raon floating beside him all three children had questioning looks on their cute faces, Choi Han had a very shocked yet thrilled expression on his face.

Choi Han was very innocent but he was a grown man who could understand what they meant by sleeping.

"N-no you're wrong" Rosalyn was quick to fix the misunderstanding but the teasing smirk on Choi Han's face made it hard to fix the misunderstanding.

Cale stood straight as he covered his blushing face with both hands in embarrassment.

While the two adults were fixing the misunderstanding they weren't able to see one of the rose petals explode and turn into golden dusk.

Choi Han who felt it looked at the source, but his eyes then turned to look at Rosalyn who was giving off a divine power but soon disappeared.

"Aigoo..." Cale could only sigh at the situation his in, Rosalyn picked up her things that were still on the ground.

"Miss Rosalyn what made you question my identity," Cale said trying to lessen the awkwardness between him and her and changing the course of their topic, Rosalyn immediately understood his intention and played along by speaking the truth "I encountered a suspicious person who can borrow the appearance of others and can use their ability" Said Rosalyn while showing the rose and apple on the basket "That person left this to me" Choi Han and Raon could feel a divine power coming from the rose and apple.
"We should take it to goldie grams and mom and the other dragons!" Raon exclaimed, the dragon Raon as cute!

3 days later

After three days Cale had concluded that Rosalyn was not pregnant and his slacker life was safe!

But a hint of disappointment was on Cale's heart that made him feel awful and he hated feeling awful.

Meanwhile Rosalyn with his Majesty the Emperor Alver Crossman was in the city of death located underneath the ground.

"So this shall be out in a couple weeks once!"
Alver in his dark elf form exclaimed with his sun like a smile.

Alver had come with Rosalyn to present her newly invented magic devices that can help the dark elves and the Academy flourish even more.

"Wahh~~!! They're here!"
"Come one everyone!!"

Alver and Rosalyn both turn to look outside of the window young man around their 20s and male dark elves began to run with excitement.

"What's with all the commotion?" Asked Rosalyn out of curiosity also Alberu was very much curious.

"A bunch of female elf performers who had traveled the world comes back here every 200 years but they came back not too long ago with a new member that captured ton of men's heart and interest"

"Those female elf's rely us knowledge about all the places they've been too" Alver and Rosalyn we're now interested in the female group Tasha had told them about.

"They'll dance at the center of the city of death, shall we go and watch?"

Plenty of humans, elves gathered in one area and were cheering for the girls to begin Alver and Rosalyn along with Tasha had sneak to the front row to get a better look at the dancers.

In the center of it all were 6 dark elves were standing wearing beautiful clothing that displays their waist and had a cloth tied on their hands.

-🎶🎶🎶

The sound of flute playing and drums banging were all mixed and turned into a cheerful melody.

The dance began all the lady's had beautiful appearances so it was hard to tell which one was the new recute.

The ladies dance in perfect harmony their bodies flowed along with the melody.

The cheerful melody then stopped and the other female dark elves bend one knee and make way for another female dark elf wearing a black and green outfit.

That was very much similar to the other but unlike the others, she was holding two saber swords.

Suspenseful music then began playing she opened her closed eyes which put sudden excitement in the hearts of everyone and began her sword dance.

'Wow~gracefull and fearless'

Rosalyn thought the dark elf performing a sword dance was very graceful and beautiful and very much fearless.

'She's a good performer she's able to put all three on display.

Rosalyn nods her head in awe of the woman Tasha looked at Rosalyn who nods her head in amazement at her idol.

But her eyes soon landed on Alver.

'What the?...'

Tasha subconsciously tap Rosalyn's shoulder and pointed at Alver.

Alver was dazed watching the female the dark elf perform his eyes said it all.

'Love at first sight!'

Both Tash and Rosalyn had the same thought while looking very shock.