Ch10: A SPECIAL GIFT

Cale who wear gold for jewelry wore the silver necklace and hid it under his shirt.

And had his normal peaceful noon tea time.

--Chang! Clang!!

Choi Han smashes his swords to Lock's sturdy shield, All of Lock's other siblings come from behind him and jump to attack Choi Han unlike any other day Lock and his siblings were fighting to finally defeat Choi Han, one of Locks siblings landed a hit on Choi Han that
Made him back away.

"Wow impressive but I'd count that as pure Luck"

Choi Han said and attacked them more seriously.

But somewhere in the Roan empire was a woman who's having very bad luck or is having too much luck?

'What did he say?..'

Rosalyn couldn't comprehend what she just heard she felt as if she could an ear check to make sure she heard it correctly.

Rosalyn who had been feeling off lately with her chest being heavy and hurting volunteered to go out to buy snacks for Choi Han and the wolf children manage to cross paths with the same granny that she meet not long ago.

Rosalyn without a second thought followed the granny who started sprinting

The granny was very fast Rosalyn had to cast flight magic to catch up to the granny.

But she two more granny's appeared running on top of a roof Rosalyn then noticed that she was cornered she turned to look behind her the plaza she in was turning into pitch black.

She then fell and landed on a field with grass.

Eruhaben and Sherrit were busy examining the rose and Apple Rosalyn gave them they then witnessed one of the rose petals exploding.

"Oh?.. Interesting"

Eruhaben said Sherrit was also interested in the petals never did they have seen such a divine power before.

Rosalyn looked up and saw the three granny's appearance start to reveal its true form.

"Aigoo, Hyung-nim we can't waste any more petals we were only given one rose at this rate it won't last till the third trimester"

A brown-haired man said with his twin landing next to him, another one jump from a tree branch.

He holds the same elegant aura as Eruhaben possed and not to mention he was very handsome for someone who's possed common beauty.

"Indeed we're sorry we don't mean no harm, we just came here to tell you good news"

Rosalyn was still on guard but listen to what the three men had to say.

"You're very reckless so we thought we'd deliver the news personally"

Rosalyn rise one eyes brow she was confused about what they meant about being reckless.

"Do you know why you're chest is heavy?"

Rosalyn covered her chest and backed away after hearing his question she misunderstood it.

"W-wait, don't get the wrong idea I didn't mean it like that!!"

The poor guy whose words were mistaken was quick to defend while blushing with embarrassment.

"It's a sign!"

"A sign of what?"

"Pregnancy!"

Rosalyn felt as if she heard it wrong.

'What did he say?'

Rosalyn couldn't comprehend what she just heard she felt as if she should get an ear check to make sure she heard it correctly.