Ch27: BLESING OF LIFE

"I don't want to marry our youngest!"

"I can't I'm a man!"

Raon and Hong exclaimed On gritted her teeth as she glared viscously at the two telling them agree or else.

"You think you can scare me!"

Hong put up his fist as if he was ready to fight his sister to the death On had inherited Ron's viciousness and Beacrox death like aura when his kitchen is a mess.

On's eyes glow of death made Hong slightly shake while Raon is gone.

"Hey! You! Don't run away and help me!"

Hong who noticed Raon sneaking away quickly shouted at him On who saw Raon charge at him like raging bull.

Flew as if his life depended on his wings speed
On was charging at him with like a sycophant.

"Jeez! It's just a game!"

On shouted at the two who were running in different directions.

On who is now an expert in hunting gather up her two prey's Cale who's watching this felt shivers down his spine his adopted daughter had inherited the Molan father and son duo's behavior that it scared him.

"I thought you were my sister!!"

Hong shouted as he run outside whit On catching him.

"I'll chase you to the deeps of hell unless you cooperate--"

"Wait I got an idea!"

Raon shouted On and Hong stopped running he then started to talk in both of his older siblings' minds.

On and Hong then smiled as they plot their plan.

On, Hong and Raon came back with a clear box containing folded papers.

"The folded papers contains the roles needed for the wedding please pick one"

On said as she held the box towards Rosalyn.

'Attention everyone the papers only contains groom and bride as it's role that Is why I will be distributing your roles in your minds keep it a secret'

Raon said in the minds of the other children who slightly smiled at the wicked idea.

Cale and Rosalyn whose unaware of this picked a paper and On went to others for them to also pick a paper.

All the other children had grooms and bride as their role but Raon was secretly giving them their role through their minds.

"Mease what did you get?"

Hong asked interested in what Lock's sibling received.

"I got audience #3"

"I got priest!!"

One of the tiger tribe children exclaimed happily when he got a bride as his role.

"I'm the brides father"

One of the wolves.

"Flower girl"

Raon continued to distribute the children Rol through their minds as Rosalyn and Cale looked at their paper.

Rosalyn [bride]

Cale[Groom]

Cale then looked at his three children with his eyes saying.

'You sabotage this didn't you?'

His eyes made little holes in the children's bodies as they continued to act as if they didn't notice his gaze.

Rosalyn also looked at them knowing that they were raised by Cale she could not help but be suspicious of the three children.

Raon then looked around with an innocent gaze.

"So who's the bride and groom?"

He asked he was already smirking behind his innocent smile.

Cale sigh Raon truly takes after him.

Cale and Rosalyn raised their hands they could tell they were played by the children.

"Great we shall start the preparation"

Said while skipping towards the second floor.

Hong and the other children followed them they are going to play in the living room while they'll take any materials they could find in the Villa.

"They take after you..."

"Ahem.."

Rosalyn said while looking at On, Raon, and Hong's back Cale could only let out a fake cough as she was right.

Rosalyn began to have a headache as she watched On, Hong, and Raon she then caress her stomach the unborn child of Cale and hers.

A child that had Cale's genes just thinking about it gives her a headache if Cale could influence three children who are not even his blood-related children to act like him or even be a copy of him then the child she's carrying in her stomach can be titled as Cale number 2.

"Ughhh...."

Rosalyn let out a groan as she pressed temples.

"Is there something the matter?"

Asked Cale to Rosalyn who looked at him then.

"Huuuu..."

Rosalyn let out a sigh as if she was going to cry, Cale felt like someone is talking sh!t about him.

"Rosa--"

"You."

Cale shut his mouth Rosalyn sat up straight and looked at Cale seriously.

"Nevermind"

She said as she again plop on the throne-like chair she had a stressful expression on her face as she said that.

'I think she was going to say something insulting...about me ...'

Cale thought as he took a sip on his already empty teacup in order words Cale drank air.

Cale noticed the cup was empty and placed it down as he also plop himself on the sofa.

"Smart Rosalyn do you have a white dress"

Raon shouted from the second floor, Rosalyn stood up and went to the second floor leaving Cale on the couch.

As Cale laid down on the sofa he slowly closed his eyes and drifted to a quick nap.

'What the where am I?'

Cale asked himself his surrounding was dark

Hello child

A soft and gentle tone echoed in every direction of the dark void.

"Who...are you?"

Asked Cale.

It's a pleasure to meet you I'am the goddess of life.

Cale's eye brow slightly twitched, he then began to have suspicious of why the goddess of life contacted him.

The other gods had given their blessings so I thought I should give mine too

Cale's face turned into a frown from his experience he can't trust the gods.

But before that what kind of blessings would you like to gain?

Cale widen his eyes and again was hesitant their was no way, a god was asking him what kind of blessing he wants rather than doing what it wants.

CALEEE! did you like my blessing!!

Cale's facial expression worsen as the voice of the god he lout the most echoed in his surrounding.

It's been a while God of Death.