Ch44: STRESS

The garden of the crown Princess.

The south garden had a fountain that separated it from the outside with green grass as its wall it was hard to see who was outside and who was inside.

A few moments later Cale arrived at south garden and immediately headed to the fountain.

He got closer to the grass wall and heard a little of their conversation at the very end.

"Are doing this because you love him?..."

That question made Cale stop and listen to the conversation even more.

The grass wall was not thick which was why it was easy to hear.

But Cale heard no answer coming out of Rosalyn's mouth from his point of view Rosalyn dismissed the question and walked away.

That placed a hole in his heart such a feeling made him angry this is the kind of feeling he loathes the most.

Angry and not sure what to do Cale subconsciously stepped in and revealed himself.

"C-Cale is there something the matter?"

Rosalyn asked as she walked closer to Cale who kept a furious expression.

'This awkward feeling I don't like it...'

Pen thought as he readied himself for anything

Cale had to keep quiet he needs to clarify what he is feeling first but his denial of accepting that he was hurt kept getting in the way.

His pride was getting in the way Rosalyn stood in front of him with an awkward expression.

The couple stood in awkward silence.

'Feel as if we had gone back to zero...'

Their relationship was very bad at the start of all this but after a long time, they eventually became comfortable with each other with how this situation is going it's obvious they were going back to zero!

"Cale..is there__"

"Let's talk somewhere else..."

Cale unintentionally grabbed Rosalyn's wrist roughly and was about to walk past Pen.

But another hand had grabbed Rosalyn's other wrist.

"Oh, why don't you talk it in here..."

Pen didn't like how Cale grabbed Rosalyn it was demanding in Pen's point of view.

And somehow give him a bad idea.

Even Rosalyn was slightly shocked normally Cale would gently hold her hand.

Rosalyn looked at Cale's face with a calculated gaze before looking at the hand that was holding his wrist.

Cale had lessened his grip on it but again tightened it.

'Having a complicated feeling is not like you...'

Rosalyn thought as she looked up at Cale's face again that was still furious before looking at Pen.

'Best to talk it out

"Pe_Eep!"

Rosalyn's other wrist was then yanked away from Cale's hand John had entered the chat!

"You're finally showing your true nature huh?.."

John had a smug look on his face as if he had won.

"What are you talking about?"

Cale asked with confusion all over his face.

"Don't try to play innocent"

"No, seriously John what are talking about?"