Ch33: BRATTY(2)

Cale kissed Rosalyn's lips and then made his way to her neck.

Rosalyn who noticed the change and his intentions.

"Enough!"

She quickly covered Cale's lips and slightly pushed him away from her.
Cale had a dissatisfied expression on his face as he stared at Rosalyn.

"Get back to your room"

"I don't want to"

Cale fired back with not much emotion visible on his face.

"Leave, This is my room"

"Were a couple"

Cale said as he walked towards the bed making himself comfortable.

"This is my room"

"This is my family's house"

Now Rosalyn could only keep her mouth shut that was the truth.

Rosalyn walked towards her desk and took out a paper and pen.

"Arent you going to sleep?"

"No, not yet"

"Jeez, sleep early its bad for your health"

"I don't want to"

Rosalyn fired back with a cheeky smile on her face, Which only received Cale's cold glare.

"Alright, alright I'll sleep once I'm done"

Rosalyn said in defeat while she was writing on the paper Cale had an idea.

"Let's play a game"

Cale said with a sinister smile on his face, Rosalyn looked at Cale with a wary gaze the smile on his face was very suspicious.

"Can you hand me a paper and pen?"

Cale asked while still laying on the bed he has no intention of moving at all, Rosalyn sighed before standing up to give Cale a piece of paper and pen.

Cale then started to write on the paper without letting Rosalyn see what he wrote.

"In this paper is a word, I get to command you and you are to do what I command as many times you say the word written in this paper"

Rosalyn had a frown on her face but she was up for the challenge.

"I see then I'll write a word on a paper as well you better not cheat"

Cale "Yes, no cheating?"

"No cheating"

Rosalyn said she is very much up to the challenge.

Rosalyn then walked back to her chair and began writing a word before going back to what she was doing a moment ago.

'Now then I need to very much observe the words come out of his mouth he might trick me into saying whatever word he wrote down'

Rosalyn thought as she formed a plan in her head if Cale were to try and trick her from saying the word he wrote she can avoid it.

"Rosalyn"

"Mmm?"

"That nickname you used to me why did you use it?"

'Bingo~'

"Oh, that I just thought that it was cute"

"Mmm"

Cale said as he turned around to the side.

'So love is what you wrote how cute...'

Rosalyn let out a silent giggle as she again focused on what she was doing.