Ch19: THE OTHER WORLD

"Your family was fun to bond with"

Rosalyn said while holding a plate of Garlic butter chicken cut to small bites, and a fork.

They were currently headed back to the rock villa.

"You have a huge appetite"

Cale commented while looking at the almost empty plate.

'Just a moment ago it was very full'

Cale thought to himself, Rosalyn shrugged her shoulders in response and continued eating.

Cale took out a paper from his inner pocket and gave it to Beacrox.

From today's luncheon, he recorded everything Rosalyn was eating and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Let's go I have to introduce you to someone else"

"Who?"

"Friends from another world"

Cale said, Rosalyn then thought about the black orb inside of Cale's room Cale was able to communicate with all the people he met during the god of despair test.

"I see"

Rosalyn nod her head, and recalled the names of the people from the other World there was Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Rok Soo, Choi Jung Soo who is said to be related to Choi Han, she only has slight contact with them.

"Could I catch up? I need to make a quick stop"

"Very well don't be late"

Said Cale as he waved his hand at Rosalyn whose body was slowly turning transparent until it vanished.

Cale watched where Rosalyn had just been standing he could feel Ron and Beacrox's teasing stare, he quickly turned around and continued his walk.

"How have you been?"

Cale asked with a slightly bright smile that was very suspicious in the eyes of Lee Soo Hyuk Korea was slowly starting to go back to normal Lee Soo Hyuk with the help of Kim Rok Soo had managed to prevent all future attacks.

They were currently in the office with Park Jin Tei, Choi Jung Soo, And Kim Rok Soo.

"Did something good happen? you're not the type to smile like that"

Choi Jung Soo was the one to ask the question as he turned his gaze to Kim Rok Soo who had a slightly annoyed face.

Cale's smile widened with was very bright that it made the people on the other side flinch at his action.

Choi Han was sitting on the couch not so far behind Cale while watching the children play he too had an unusual bright smile on his face.

"I had someone I wanted to introduce"

"Oh? Who is it"

Lee Soo Hyuk asked with a slight interest in his eyes.

"My girl"

!!!?!

Everyone on the other side was very shocked hearing that.

"W-wait you got a girl?!"

Park Jim Tei who was quietly listening from behind the orb got in front of the orb that it covered the others.