Chapter 16 : Stabbed

So, this gif is mainly here because it inspired a scene in this chapter. I hope you'll be able to spot it 💜💜💜

 I hope you'll be able to spot it 💜💜💜

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Cottus, Briareus, and Gyges,

Were three monstrous giants,

With fifty heads and one hundred arms.

They were among the eighteen offspring of Uranus and Gaia.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Raph's chest rose and fell against my back with every breath

Raph's chest rose and fell against my back with every breath. But I didn't pay much attention to the sin. Instead, my eyes were glued to Liam's.

He almost looked like a dark god of war. I took in his roughened hair and traced my gaze over the scales which outlined his inner arms and torso. They sparkled under the setting sun.

His wings were just as magnificent as they matched two very sensitive tails. Tails that could elicit a particular emotion with a simple touch. It made me wonder if the other sins had similar characteristics.

Liam's gaze was just as intense. After half a minute, he closed the distance. I couldn't back away even if I tried. His heat enveloped me as he drew nearer, skimming my cheek with a finger. It was a soft touch, almost luring.

I couldn't predict what happened next. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. It was sudden; completely unexpected. And the fact that we had an audience for the second time, made me tense.

My emotions didn't go unnoticed.

Liam's kiss was soft and inviting as he pumped a tinge of the aphrodisiac from his fingertips. It was enough to temporarily break down my walls, banishing every form of concern. The thought of a third party was hardly a bother as I sagged, kissing him back.

It lasted for seconds and I barely indulged myself when he pulled away, sending a pointed look at Braidguy. My cheeks heated up.

The larger sin smirked as he looked between Liam and me. His arms folded over his chest.