Chapter 31 : Lust

Warning: This chapter is labeled a bit mature so please be mindful. If you're thirteen and older, fine. But if you're not🧐...

Either way, I'll try to make it user-friendly💜.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Apples were used to symbolize lust.

Mainly because of how they were used in Greek mythology.

The seven deadly sins have their origins firmly planted in Greek history.

And were listed as the seven evil thoughts.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Are you sure this is just a talk?" Liam's cat gaze pierced straight into my soul as he slowly straightened to his feet

"Are you sure this is just a talk?" Liam's cat gaze pierced straight into my soul as he slowly straightened to his feet. His sin pushed out for a moment, catching a glimpse of me before receding.

He slipped his hands into his pockets and inclined his head, tracing every inch of my attire. His build was magnificent; broad shoulders ending in a lean waist. He moved his arms, tweaking his deltoid along with his biceps. Everything about him was enticing; from the tip of his curly black hair down to the soles of his feet. It's safe to say that Liam was good at portraying his lustful features to the 'T.'

"Based on the way you're dressed, there's something more to this talk. I do have a knack for some physical activity."

My thoughts veered off track and I mentally scolded myself. With the tip of my fingers, I straightened my nightgown. "The dress is to confirm something."

He took one step, then another as he slowly made his way towards me. "Care to tell me what that 'something' is?"

My mark throbbed as he stalked closer, racing along with my heartbeat. I squared my shoulders and met his advances head-on, stopping a foot away. Liam closed the remaining distance, till there was only an inch of space between us. He glanced over me, height almost a foot taller.