Chapter 34 : Zion

This is the song playing in Zion's car/ his gym song🥴💜

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Apart from creating Lightning and conjuring thunderbolts,

Zeus' strength was always far superior to the vast majority of his race.

He is capable of lifting over 100 tons of weight,

All without supplementing his strength with his other powers.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Prominent veins snaked over Zion's hands as he shifted the car gear and spun the wheel

Prominent veins snaked over Zion's hands as he shifted the car gear and spun the wheel. His blue Camaro smoothly turned down the road, heading for school grounds. Music blasted from his radio, creating a cool atmosphere.

Dimitri lounged beside him in the passenger seat, his puma sneakers over the dashboard and hands behind his head. "Nothing like going back to school and being normal again. Isn't that right Hunter?"

Hunter made a noise that pretty much suggested he was barely listening. I turned to the younger triplet and found him busy thumbing away on his phone. A game he probably borrowed from Dimitri.

He and I settled in the backseat with a wide berth between us -- not surprising. My gaze slid along his neck to the tattoo partially hidden beneath his hoodie. Seeing it now, I couldn't help but remember what Liam said.

He's finding ways and means to subtly make Hades submit without Hunter realizing it.

It's strange knowing Dimitri was keeping secrets from us. Unless he purposely placed his mark there because Hunter told him to. It could be a possibility. However, when it comes to secrets, I might be found guilty. Mainly because I didn't tell Zion and the others about Pedro's appearance.

I promised to do that later, but not now. Zion is always seconds away from losing his shit when it comes to Pedro. And we need him to have a clear head to start the next phase of our plan. We can't have him electrocuting Gwen during school hours.