Chapter 33 : Naked

Just from the title, I don't know if I should give a warning or not. Just know it's at least user-friendly😶💜

 Just know it's at least user-friendly😶💜

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hupotassō is the Greek word from which we get the terms relating to submission in marriage.

A wrong concept understood by many.

The greeks defined it as humbly sharing each other's opinions,

And involves trusting each other's decisions while feeling empowered to give one's own point of view.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Liam remained at the door and observed me like I had grown four pairs of legs

Liam remained at the door and observed me like I had grown four pairs of legs. He glanced at Pedro. His two tails were stiff behind him as he tried to make sense of what was happening. "Huh?"

The triplet rolled his water-like eyes, which was quite hard to differentiate from the rest of his body.

-Duh- He seemed to say before gesturing at his strange form with an odd sense of pride. -Who else will make such an iconic display?-

I laughed, basking in his unique sense of humor even though he hadn't said a single word. Pedro took in the sight of me; sitting on a bathroom floor with nothing but a towel around my midsection. He glanced at Liam's nudity. Anyone with a brain will come to one conclusion.

The triplet's jaw dropped before squeezing to an angry frown. He Rose two fists at Liam like he was ready to fight in a boxing match.

I smiled. "No Pedro, we didn't do anything. And he didn't kidnap me either."

Confusion settled on the triplet's face.

"Is it just me or do you actually understand what he's doing?" Liam mumbled. His cat eyes darted between Pedro and me.

I shrugged, gripping my towel to prevent it from slipping. "I don't know. We've already established the fact that Pandora can understand any language. Miming could be one of them." I took a full sweep of Liam's nakedness. "You need clothes."