Last Day of Practice (Part 1) [Chapter 4]

Everything was going well with filming. The other 6 dancers were done filming for today. This was only the first day we were recording for R.O.D. I was a little nervous in the beginning, but I got used to the cameras in my face soon enough.

Later, JiYong's manager told us to stand beside each other for a few scenes. With a little hesitation, I did as I was told. This time, I could see his abs clearly, since he was told to take his shirt off. I was in a black crop top. I turned to face him and he slowly put his arm around my waist. I moved my hair, which was back to it's original colour, brown, over my shoulder. The tattoo on my back was clearly visible. JiYong stared at it for a second and asked,"What does it say?" I had gotten it about a year ago, it was in Mandarin.
"One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows," I told him. A smile spread across his face.
"Beautiful, like someone I know," he answered.
"Who?" I asked.
"Someone you know very well,"
"Tae?"
"No," he replied just as the director yelled ACTION. I diverted my attention and slid my hand around his waist.

We didn't get to the scene where he kisses me on the forehead, I guess I was glad. I wasn't ready for it.

Later, a guy walked in with his hood up. Went he took his hood off, I realized it was TOP. He went to JiYong and put an arm around his shoulder. "So this is the dancer girl," he nodded at me. I bowed and said, "I guess so." I looked up at JiYong and raised an eyebrow. He talks about me? "GD talks a lot about you. He says he's never had a dancer this good, and never seen a girl that's so bea--" JiYong punched TOP in the gut playfully. "I think that's enough out of you," GD smirked and lead TOP out the door. TOP waved cheerfully at me before he was pushed outside. Once a bingu, always a bingu.

Later that day, JiYong and I went out to eat at the Silver Dragon, our usual place.
"By the way, my manager wants you to perform at the concert, I mean like, lip syncing instead of the girl that actually sings. You know the lyrics anyway. And I kiss you on the forehead during the concert too," G Dragon said casually in between gulps of soju. I dropped my chopsticks. "I'm a backup dancer, not a singer! Even if it's lip syncing... I don't think I can!" I told him and he grabbed my hand. "Hey, chill. You're more than a backup dancer. You're MY backup dancer. And you can do it," he answered me. I didn't exactly know what he meant, but I nodded. "Okay, I'll do it." He smiled. "Then let's get you into some singer-like clothes, so you'll fit in," he grabbed my hand and led me out the door.