Capming Call (Part 2) [Chapter 36]

"Hey! Don't hit me with that goddammit!" Taeyong yelled as he got smacked with a stick once again, "AC! Make him stop!" Taeyong was trying to set up a tent, but was failing. And Jin-son was hitting him with a stick. I went up to Jin-son and slapped him, then took the stick and broke it in half with my knee.
"Hey! What was that for? I was trying to connect with nature!" Jin-son shouted.
"Oh, you wanna connect with nature?" I asked, grabbing his arm and hauling him with me, towards a stream beside us. I pushed him into the water.
"Wait, AC! I change my mind! I can't swim!" Jin-son shouted, splashing in the water.
"The water only goes up to your knees," I yelled back.
"Oh," he answered, standing up in the water.
"This is quite fun, actually," Jin-son jumped around in the water.
"Thanks for occupying the five-year-old," Taeyong joked.
"You need help setting up the tent?"I asked.
"Nah, it's done," Taeyong replied, just as the tent fell apart.
"I'll do it," Tae sighed. She set it up in minutes.
"I'm nine months pregnant and I can set up a tent better than you," Tae said.
"That reminds me, you can't dance at nine months pregnant, so why are you here?" I asked.
"To take care of all you idiots!" Tae pointed at all of us. I shrugged, "Fair enough."

Later, we were practicing for our competition. We were dancing one of Jackie's choreographies, and the one made for R.O.D, but JiYong wasn't here.
"Who's gonna dance it with me?" I whined.
"I will!" Dae suggested.
"No, I will! I know how to dance it," Taeyong stood proud.
"Well alright," I smiled.

After we had danced at the competition, we had to wait until all the other groups danced too, so we could hear the results. There were trophies for the top three groups, and medals for the top 20 groups. There were at least 100 groups here.
"The results of the full group dance will be revealed in five minutes. Please return to your groups if you haven't already done so," A person on the intercom said.
The seven of us sat down, nervously fiddling with things, waiting for the results. I sat thinking about JiYong, missing him. Thinking about Taeyong, too. There was a part in my duet (originally with GD) where I lifted his shirt, so we did the same during the competition. But I had no idea that Taeyong had well defined abs too. Oh. My. God. I thought about that kiss. I should tell JiYong..he should know..
"The winners of full group will be announced now," the intercom came on again. We all sat up, listening.
"First place, Elite. Second place, Royal Family. Third place, Beauties-" the announcer continued on. We sighed. No trophies. We came in 10th though, so we got a gold medal.
"Next, the duet dance winners. First place, G Dragon's dancers, AC and Taeyong," the announcer said. Our whole group jumped up, Tae screaming. Taeyong and I went up on stage, and they gave us our trophy. We stood and smiled proud.

Later that day, we were all sitting in the campsite, celebrating. Tae came to join the rest of us.
"Guys!" She yelled. We all looked over.
"What?" Jin-son asked.
"My water just broke!!!" Tae yelled, jumping up and down.
"Oh. Fun," Dae shrugged, looking away.
"That's great, honey," Mark mumbled.
"Okay Tae---wait what?!" I got up.
"We gotta get to a hospital!" Taeyong yelled.
"What are you guys talking abo--HO! WE GOTTA GO!" Jin-son shouted, realizing. The others got up fast, screaming like maniacs, and we all got into the truck. I told JiYong the news as we drove over there.