Packing [Chapter 17]

"Pass me my ripped jeans, please," I said.
"No! I don't want you to go!" Tae cried. She grabbed my leg and held on.
"Why not? Usually you're fine with me going away," I asked as I tried to walk over to my closet, but Tae wouldn't let go of my leg. So I dragged her with me.
"It's because I don't feel right about it! My gut tells me you shouldn't go," Tae whined.
"You're no psychic Tae, I'll be fine," I reassured her. She whined once again as I pulled her off my leg.
"Maybe she has a point, I feel it too," Taeyong said.
"You just don't want me to go cause you'll have to choreograph alone for the new dance project we got assigned to. I'm only gonna miss a day of practice," I patted his head.
"But I'll be alone! All the other backups have partners!" He said.
"Tough cookie," I shrugged.
My phone buzzed.

Princess, I have arrived.

You're gonna have to come upstairs, Tae and Taeyong are holding me back.

Coming to save you.

JiYong opened the door and came into my bedroom. Taeyong was pulling my arm and Tae was hugging my waist. JiYong took Taeyong's wrist and pulled him off my arm, then sat him down on my bed. He then pulled Tae off and sat her down beside Taeyong.
"Bye guys, she'll be fine. And so will I," JiYong smiled, took my bags and shut the door on them. He walked downstairs with me.
This time, there was a black SUV waiting.
"Are you secretly FBI?" I asked.
"Do you always have to comment on my cars?" He asked.
"Yes, until you buy me one," I joked.
"What make and colour?" He asked seriously.
"None JiYong, I'm just kidding! You better not buy me one, I swear you're such a rich kid," I giggled.
"A rich kid that loves to spoil his girlfriend," he kissed me hard put my stuff in the trunk.
"Get in, baby," he winked.