Coffee [Chapter 25]

It was late, almost closing time at the coffee shop.
"Should I stay with you? Will you be okay?" Taeyong asked.
"I'll be fine, go home. It's been two and a half months we've worked here and I'm almost healed anyway," I reassured him. Taeyong hesitated, then made himself a coffee to go and slipped on his jacket. He checked his phone, then popped it in his backpack. He then took out his Ipod and put in his headphones.
"Bye AC," he yelled, probably because the music he listens to is always loud. I smiled and gave a quick hug, then pushed him out the door. He skipped outside, humming. Meet Taeyong, leader of our dance team, weird idiot.

We would be closing in a half hour, so I began cleaning, since no one was here. I was sweeping when the door opened.
"A latte please," a man's voice said.
"I'm sorry sir, but we're closing soon, so all I can sell is tea, the coffee machine is off," I told the man, putting down the brush. I turned to face the man. He was muscular and looked really grumpy.
"Turn it back on," the man demanded. I heard the door open again, but didn't check who it was.
"I'm sorry, but I can't," I told him.
"Then I'll make you!" The man yelled and grabbed my collar, hauling me over the counter. He lifted his right hand and curled it into a fist. I got ready for impact. Just as the man was bringing down his fist, someone stopped it. I saw a ring on his left hand. Just like..
"Don't touch her," a familiar voice growled. JiYong?
The man diverted his attention from me and let me go. He raised his fist again, now aiming at JiYong. Wait, JiYong?! He punched him in the face, but JiYong didn't budge. JiYong punched the man's jaw and kicked him between the legs.
"Get out," He growled again. The man wimpered and ran out the door. JiYong collapsed on the floor.

"JiYong!" I yelled and kneeled beside him. His breath reaked of alcohol.
"AC? I didn't know you worked here," JiYong said, puzzled.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm partially drunk. I just wandered in here," JiYong answered. I stroked his head absentmindedly, like I used to. JiYong looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes. But they didn't shine like before, they were dull.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Phisically, or mentally?" He said.
"Both," I said.
"Phisically, I'm fine. But mentally, I'm not. I've missed you so much. I-I can't focus, I need you. I can't live without you," JiYong answered and rested his head against my shoulder.
"But what about the hairdresser? We can't be together, she'll hurt us," I sighed. JiYong lifted his head.
"Screw the hairdresser," he said. He put his hands around my waist slowly. He leaned in slowly, but I put a finger on his lips.
"JiYong, you're drunk," I said.
"But I'm sober enough to know this is the right thing to do," he answered. He leaned in again, but this time, I didn't stop him. He kissed me softly, then went to harder kisses.
"Be mine again," he whispered into my ear.
"I'm always yours," I replied without thought.
"Can you drive me home?" JiYong asked, a hand on my cheek.
"Sure," I smiled.

He took out his car keys and we stood up.
"I'll just close the shop, wait in the car," he nodded and went outside. I smiled to myself as I turned off the lights and shut the door of the coffee shop. I locked it. When I got outside, JiYong was waiting in front of his lambo. I missed that car. JiYong too, obviously, but that car was gorgeous.
"I love this car," I smirked as JiYong handed me the keys.
"I love you," he whispered in my ear, "Do you still love me?"
"I don't think I could ever stop loving you," I said, and was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek.

When we got to his home, we both got out.
"Walk me inside?" He asked. I smiled softly and hooked my arm around his. He opened the door and we went inside. Everything was a mess. And a girl in underwear walked down the stairs.
"You can leave now," JiYong coughed. The girl looked dissappointed but when she saw the look on my face, she quickly grabbed her clothes and ran out the door.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"One of my methods of getting over you. It didn't work though," JiYong answered, his face red. There where bottles of soju everywhere too.
"That didn't work either. I can't live without my princess," he said. I buried my head into his chest. I felt his soft hand wrap around my waist. He began to kiss my neck slowly.
"JiYong, I've got to go, Tae's probably worried," I groaned.
"Then let her be," JiYong kept kissing. I tried to protest, but he pushed me against a wall. He bit my bottom lip and pulled me closer.
"What was that for?" I smirked.
"It's to get you to kiss me back," he winked and bit my bottom lip again. This time, put my hands on the side of his face and I pulled him into a kiss.
"That's better," he smiled and lifted me into his arms, carrying me upstairs.

JiYong dropped me on his bed and leaned over me.
"JiYong," I said nervously.
"What? You're not still...a virgin...are you?" He asked. I looked away, not saying anything.
"Oh. Do you want me to stop?" He asked. I hesitated.
"No," I said quietly, "Just, go slow."
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he smiled softly.
JiYong lifted my shirt slowly and kissed my chest, slowly moving downwards. He took his shirt off, then lifted me to a sitting position. He unhooked my bra, then pulled something out of his pocket. He laid me back down.
"This might hurt," he stroked my cheek.