Big Bang and a Press Conference [Chapter 11]

We told the dancers about the press conference and they said they were going to watch it on tv. I was nervous. Before the press conference, we had to tell Big Bang, which made me even more nervous. I was screaming internally.

Big Bang was in their practice room. Seungri and Daesung were singing, while Taeyang was dancing and TOP was...trying to dance. As usual.
"Guys! I've got news!" GD shouted over the music and singing. They all looked up curiously and Taeyang lowered the volume of the music. I stood behind GD, hiding myself.
"Who's that?" Seungri asked, pointing to me. GD turned around and chuckled.
"Come here, AC," he said softly and took my hand. He pulled me closer to him. I hugged his waist shyly.
"Why is she here?" Taeyang questioned. Usually backups don't hang out with Big Bang, or G Dragon, a lot.
"She's here because I wanted her to be here when I tell you. TOP, remember I told you she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?" He asked and I blushed. He said that?
"Dude, you know she can hear?" TOP whispered to GD. He smacked TOP lightly, "She's supposed to hear, idiot. Just answer the question." TOP nodded slowly.
"Well what I wanted to tell you is, she's my beautiful girl now," JiYong smiled and pulled me away from his waist and nudged me forward.
"Get ready," he whispered.
"For what--" I said, just as Daesung squealed and hugged me, tight. I can't breathheeee. He let go and I sighed in relief, but then Taeyang picked me up and spun me. Oh my lord. Help. SOS! TOP jumped around yelling,"GD has a girlfriend!" I stared at JiYong wide-eyed just before I got tackled into the sofa by Seungri. Oh no. Three others jumped ontop of me. I didn't think four Big Bang members in a doggypile ontop of me would be how I died. But then, I heard JiYong.
"Get off of my girlfriend before she becomes a pancake, please," he said. One by one, they got off. I layed on the couch, breathing heavily. At least it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. JiYong pulled me up and pushed me out the door, waving goodbye. I sighed in relief.

"So, how was it?" He smiled.
"I almost died," I wheezed, still out of breath. He chuckled.
"It's the first time in years that I've intruduced them to a girl that I was dating, and they were surprised that you didn't want an autograph or anything. I really hate girls that date me for my money, or because I'm famous," JiYong rolled his eyes.
"That's not why I'm dating you," I reasurred him with a pat on his shoulder.

An hour later, we were in a big room filled with cameramen and news reporters. I stood by the exit, waiting and listening.
"As you all know, a rumor was spread not long ago about me, that I am dating a girl by the name of AC, also known as my backup dancer. When the rumor was released, it was not true. We had just liked each other then. It was not official yet," JiYong said into the microphone. He waited until the crowd became quiet.
"My members and my fans told me that I should stop hugging my pillow at night and get a girlfriend. So I took their advice. AC, come here," he looked over at me. I slowly walked over to him. He took my hand continued.
"I now declare that I am in a relationship with this girl. Thank you and no questions please," JiYong said led me out the door just as the crowd became loud once again.
JiYong and I got in his car and he drove me back to my apartment.

He walked me up the stairs and to my door.
"Wanna come in for a bit?" I asked but he shook his head.
"I would, but I've got stuff to do with Big Bang. Plus I gotta deal with some newspaper reporters at my house soon, asking stuff," JiYong sighed.
"I understand. I'll see you later then?" I smirked.
"Of course. I'll come over tomorrow for a bit and then pick you up for another date?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and turned to walk away, then stopped and turned around again.
"I forgot I don't have to kiss you there anymore," he giggled.
"You still can if you want," I winked as he came closer.
"Can I kiss you here too?" He asked and kissed my lips. I heard a squeal from the other side of the door.
"That'll be Tae," I whispered in his ear.
"Better go then," he whispered back and walked down the hallway.

I pushed open the door abruptly, knowing she'd be on the recieving end. I heard a thump on the floor and closed the door to see Tae rubbing her head.
"That'll teach you not to listen," I smiled and walked past her. She grabbed my leg and pulled me down to the floor too.
"First, tell me about your day with G Dragon," Tae winked.