Getting Dressed [Chapter 15]

"We are going to have a fun day, understood? I don't care how much you protest about going outside," JiYong pulled the blanket off my head. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. He caught it and threw it back at me.
"Hey, you're not supposed hit girls," I yelled.
"I never knew you were so hard to get out of bed," JiYong said and leaned against the wall, "Although, that could also be a good thing." Sooo dirty minded. I threw the pillow again.
"Okay fine. I have one last resort," JiYong sighed and leaned over me.
"If you think kissing me is--"
"I'm not planning on kissing you," he smirked and picked me up in one quick motion and carried me out the door.
"Hey!" I yelled as he plopped me down on the counter table.
"Do I have to dress you up too?" He asked and I squealed, "No! But I won't get dressed! I need sleep!"
"You really have left me no choice," he shrugged and lifted my t-shirt, leaving me in a bra and pyjama shorts. I stared at him disbelief and shock. He stared at my stomach.
"Ey! Stop looking," I hit his head.
"I'm not looking there! I just didn't know you had abs," he said and poked my stomach. I looked down and shrugged,"It's cause I'm a dancer."
"But will you get dressed now?" He asked.
"Maybe! Pervert," I glared.
"I told you, you left me no choice!" He giggled.
"It's weird dating you. Sometimes you're sweet, sometimes you're tough, sometimes you're dirty minded, sometimes you spoil me. I can't keep track!" I sighed.
"I know you like all the things I do though, on some level," JiYong winked and kissed my stomach a few times.
"If you keep doing that, I deffinetly won't get dressed," I groaned.
"Then wait here," he said and walked back to my bedroom. He came back a few moments later with a handful of clothes. He took a white tank top and put it over my head.
"You're seriously going to dress me?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded, then grabbed a cream-coloured, knitted sweater and put it on me. He then took a hold of my pyjama shorts. I grabbed his wrists.
"Wait!" I said and he looked up.
"What? You've seen me in underwear, what's the problem here?" He asked. I hesitated.
"Come on, I'm not doing it cause I wanna see. It's so I can put some pants on you," JiYong said softly,"I promise, AC."
"Okay," I nodded and he slid my shorts off softly. He dropped them on the ground then took a pair of skinny jeans from the pile and put them on me, slowly, in silence. He then zipped the zipper up and buttoned up the jeans. JiYong lifted me off the counter and held me.
"See? Do you trust me now?" He smiled and stroked my cheek.
"Yes, I trust you," I said.
"Then can we do what I planned for us today?!" He said.
"You plan?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Sort of," he shrugged.
"Okay. I'll go," I sighed. I can still sleep in the car.