Concert [Chapter 8]

Backstage, we all got in our stage clothes. There were two for me; one for all of the dances with the rest of my group (black vans, black baggy pants and a t-shirt with G Dragon on it) and another for R.O.D (red vans, black ripped jeans and a black crop top). G Dragon's was beside mine; red vans, black jeans with a bunch of zippers on it and white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. JiYong was sitting in a chair, a girl doing his hair. He looked unsatisfied.
"No.. I don't like it. Something's not right," I heard him say. I walked over.
"What's wrong?" I asked over his shoulder, peering into the mirror in front if him.
"My hair, it's not right. Can you try?" He asked. I nodded and took the can of hairspray. The hair stylist looked pissed at us. She stood, hairbrush in hand, glaring at me. Her nametag read 'Amy'.
"Seriously? She's a stupid backup dancer, I'm a pro! Let me do it!" She crossed her arms and looked me up and down. She tried to grab the hairspray from me, but G Dragon grabbed her wrist before she could.
"Hey! Don't talk to my girl like that! We both know she's a lot more than a backup dancer," JiYong stood up and faced the hair stylist. He could be very intimidating when he wanted to. The girl rolled her eyes and began to walk off. JiYong sat back down, already distracted by his phone. The girl stopped by my ear and whispered,"I'll ruin you." I tried to pay no attention to her words. I foucused my attention on JiYong. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, fixing it to the way I liked it. He smiled, "Thank you. It's just right."

I put on my clothes and headed right behind the stage, ready to go on. Mark, Dae, Taeyong, Jackie and Jin-son were all there, but Tae was nowhere to be seen.
"Have you guys seen Tae? We're on in 10!" I shouted in their faces, particularly Mark's. They all shrugged and shook their heads.
"I'll help you find her," Mark said and followed me back to the changeroom. We called her name a few times, but nothing. Finally, we found her in a corner, shaking. Mark picked her up and hugged her.
"What happened?" I asked.
"This girl, I think one of the stylists, told me all this scary stuff about performing. She said I was trash," Tae said quietly as we walked back out to the stage.
"You're not trash. She's just jealous and rude. Okay?" I told her and she nodded.
"She also said.. That this was only the first hit, but I don't know what she meant by it," Tae shrugged. I knew what it meant. She meant it for me. I shrugged. G Dragon was about to go on stage, but he stopped in front of us.
"Come on when the music starts. And wish me luck!" JiYong smirked, then ran on stage as we shouted 'Good luck!' to him. We then all ran on stage as the first song began. I stopped thinking of that girl and focused on dancing.

About an hour later, we all went off stage. JiYong and I changed clothes for the last song and the others sat backstage, watching the concert from the live stream on a tv, just for the employees and stuff. JiYong and I headed to the stairs leading up to the stage. He counted to three and headed up the stairs, I followed. The crowd screamed and all I saw was millions of Big Bang and G Dragon lights and signs, girls screaming 'Oppa!'. I smiled. I had always wanted to be an idol, an artist, a singer. But I was always afraid to audition for a company. The song began and GD started rapping. At certain parts, we looked at each other and winked or made gestures. For the dance part, the fans screamed even louder. Whenever JiYong was rapping and went closer to the edge of the stage and held some of the fan's hands, they screamed too. I guess since the MV came out, some fans knew me. Some fanboys even screamed my name. I felt loved. Or at least, cared for. Finally, the ending. JiYong walked up to me and I pushed my body against him.
"You're my ride or die," he smiled and kissed me on the forehead. My hand slipped around his waist. It was a long kiss, but short enough for the fans to be screaming like crazy, asking for more.
"Thank you Beijing! Goodnight VIPs!" JiYong said and the crowd cheered. I waved and we walked off the stage, holding hands. The dancers were waiting for us at the bottom.
"Group hug! We did it!" Jackie screamed and the group of us hugged eachother. Of course, I ended up hugging JiYong, partly.
"Alright guys, let's pack up and go. Jin-son, would you mind checking if the limo is out front?" JiYong asked and he nodded, running to the front. He ran back soon after to the group.

"The limo has arrived. But.. There's paparazzi," Jin-son said and GD shrugged, "That's normal."
"But, they're asking about you and AC. They said some tip came in from someone not long ago, saying that you guys we're dating. That you said AC is more than a backup dancer and she's your girl," Jin-son said and we all stopped packing. That's what JiYong said when that girl got pissed off at me. It was her. I exchanged a look with JiYong, he knew too.
"Is it true?" Dae asked, looking at us.
"We'll protect you guys, but we need to know the truth," Taeyong said. I looked at JiYong and he nodded.
"It's true. We haven't gone on a date yet and it's not official, but, we like each other," I answered. The group gasped.
"I knew it!" Tae smiled and hugged me.
"Awww," Dae giggled, and it was a genuine 'Awww'.
"You guys must keep it secret, please," JiYong said and they all nodded.
"We support you. And we'll protect you from the crowd," Taeyong smiled and we all continued packing.

Tae gave me a mask and I put my hood up. G Dragon did the same. Jin-son opened the door and began pushing through. Tae and Taeyong were on opposite sides of me and Mark and Jackie were beside JiYong, who was behind me. All I could hear was 'Are you and AC together?' 'What do you have to say about this?' 'Do your members know?' 'Some say it's not right for a celeb to date someone that is not, what do you have to say about that?' 'Is she really just a backup?'  'Is it true?'
Reporter after reporter, they pressed on and on. I buried my face into Taeyong's chest, since I couldn't be comforted by JiYong. He patted my shoulder and pushed me into the car, JiYong after and then Tae and Taeyong. Across from us, Jin-son, Mark and Jackie hopped in. The limo drove away, fast, leaving the paparzzi. I sighed and took off my mask. With JiYong beside me, I relaxed.
"I'll talk to her tomorrow," JiYong said as I leaned against his shoulder.
"Talk to who?" Jackie asked.
"The hair stylist. She's the one that said all that to the reporters," JiYong explained and hugged me. They all nodded.
"It's weird and cute all at the same time," Dae said, staring at us. It sent all of us into bursts of laughter, lightening the mood.

Later on, I got a text from JiYong.
I'm picking you up at 7:00 for our date. Dress fancy. Seungmin is gonna drop something off tomorrow. Open it.

This guy is crazy. I smiled and replyed with an 'Yes G Dragon.' A second later he answered.

That's JiYong to you. Or boyfriend. You can choose ;)

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I answered, 'I choose both. JiYong, my boyfriend.'

Fair enough, princess.