Last Day of Practice (Part 2) [Chapter 5]

G Dragon led me into a bunch of stores that I had never been in, probably because they were REALLY expensive. I mean, it is Korea, and I am with a celebrity. He's rich.

The first store was Chrome Hearts, a jewelery store. JiYong walked on while I stopped in the doorway, staring.
"You know you can't look around when you're in the doorway, right?" He giggled, waiting for me to move on.
"But-but.. it's so expensive!" I whispered, widening my eyes. I looked at the price on one of the rings. 565,000 won. That's 487 dollars! I let out a whine and started backing out. GD grabbed my hand.
"Hey, shhh. I'm paying. It's my treat for you, since you're doing this," he said softly and pulled me back in. I bumped into him, head against his chest. I lifted my head to look at him.
"Sorry, accidental," I said as he smiled.
"It's all good. Let's shop," he said and we walked around the store. He didn't let go of my hand. We picked out three pendants, one for the concert and two for everyday wear.

At the checkout, just as he was about to pay, he stopped and looked at one of the boxes of rings.
"I'll also take those two. The identical ones." He said and the cashier put them in the bag. He payed and we walked out. JiYong stopped and opened the bag with the rings in it.
"Both for you? They look good but you could've bought two that look different," I said. Maybe he just has all the others already. I shrugged. He poked me on the shoulder, holding one of the rings.
"One's for you," JiYong smiled shyly, taking my hand. He slipped it on my ring finger and put the other on his.
"Fits," he said cheerfully.
"Why the ring finger?" I asked him.
"It's where I always wear my rings," GD shrugged.
"Feels like I'm engaged," I laughed, twisting the ring on my finger.
"You're not," he giggled, "Not yet, at least."

We went into Chanel and Gucci and bought some clothes.

Our very last store was Human Potential, one of JiYong's favourites. I'm pretty sure we bought the most stuff there.
"You want this? I think it suits you," JiYong said, pointing to a sweater. I shook my head.
"I think it suits you. It is nice, though," I raised an eyebrow, holding the sweater to his chest.
"How about I buy it and you can borrow it sometimes?" He winked, handing it to the cashier. I nodded and handed him the sweater.

After we paid, we sat down at an ice cream shop not far away. JiYong put on the sweater we bought. I ordered a chocolate fudge ice cream and JiYong ordered a mint one with extra sprinkles.
"You're such a kid! Extra sprinkles?" I laughed as I ate my icecream.
"Hey, it's yummy okay!" He laughed as he stuffed his mouth.
"So, how much money do you think we spent on us?" I asked, curious.
"Well, counting the ice cream, maybe 2 million won," he shrugged but I dropped my spoon, mouth wide.
"That's enough money for a house!" I gasped. He shushed me again.
"Trust me, it's cheap on my level. I'm a rich kid," JiYong winked as he finished the ice cream, "Come on, I'll walk you home."
He stood up and grabbed some of the bags.
"Wait!" I said and he stopped.
"There's a sprinkle on your lip," I giggled. I wiped his lip with my finger then his cheek. I stood with my hand on his cheek for a moment, staring into his eyes.
"Oh, sorry," I smiled, hand still on his cheek.
"It's quite alright," I smiled and took my hand, leaning closer.
"We should probably get going, don't you think?" I stopped our moment, afraid of what others would think. He nodded and headed on.

It started getting darker and colder. I shivered and JiYong stopped. He took the sweater we bought off and passed it to me.
"Wha-?" I asked.
"Just take it, you're cold," he replied.
"Thank you," I said and he smiled.

We said our goodbyes in front of my apartment door. He had helped carry everything upstairs.
"Thanks again, for everything," I smiled.
"Nah, thank you. Just remember, you and Tae should get up around 3:00, the car will be here at 4:00, which gives you an hour to pack for a week's stay in China. See you tomorrow," he said to me. I stopped him with a hand on his arm.
"You said car, not taxi. Who's picking us up?" I asked. He stood silent for a moment.
"I am, since you're close to my dorm," He smirked. Uhm, no I'm not. Your dorm isn't that close. I nodded,"Oh, okay."
"Well, bye then," I smiled and hugged JiYong. He hugged me with his hands on my waist, then kissed me on the forehead. His signature move. He then carried on casually down the hallway, waving at me. He walked into a wall. I giggled and knocked on the door as GD rubbed his head and walked outside.

Tae opened it immidietly.
"Were you watching?" I raised an eyebrow and she shrugged,"Of course. That's what besties are for," Tae winked. I'm pretty sure she knew I liked him. Wait, did I just admit to that? I hugged her and pushed her inside the apartment, kicking the bags inside too. I took a shower and Tae fell asleep on the couch, so I covered her with a blanket. Goodnight all.