Night On The Rooftop [Chapter 13]

"Come with me, I'll show you my secret place," JiYong said as he led me through his huge house.
"This is our date?" I asked, unsure.
"Yes, it is. This time it isn't as fancy," he smirked and brought me into a big bedroom. I gasped. It had a Tv, video games, a computer and a king sized bed with a bunch of pillows on it. There's a walk in closet too! JiYong grabbed something and put it in his pocket before going to the balcony. I followed him.
"You're not scared of heights, are you?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Then follow me," he said. There was a ladder leading to the roof just beside the balcony. He climbed up it, I was right behind him.

There was a blanket and some pillows on the roof. He sat down and waited for me to sit too. I sat down and stared at the stars, bright in the sky. Stars like his eyes. JiYong put his head against my cheek. I blushed and looked away, but he came closer again. I giggled and nudged him away, but he just smiled and kept coming closer until I gave in.
"Do you need something?" I asked, turning my head to face him finally.
"Yes, I need you, darling," JiYong whispered in my ear.
"You're really a charmer," I smiled. He planted a kiss on my cheek before leaning against my shoulder.

We sat silently for a while, just enjoying the view. Then I decided to ask something.
"JiYong?" I called and he looked at me.
"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.
"What if we fall in love?" I asked, out of curiosity. He hesitated, then said, "I don't know. But you shouldn't fall in love with me," he sighed.
"Why?" I stared at him.
"Because if it goes wrong, you'll never forget me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, and you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I'll destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And if I leave, if it ends, you'll finally understand why hurricanes are named after people," he looked up at the sky. I stroked his cheek. I didn't say anything, just kissed his neck softly. JiYong smiled softly and hugged me, then got up and pulled me up too. He brought me to the middle of the roof, a flat space. It began to rain softly.
"Will you take the risk?" He asked and I nodded.
"Then let's begin our journey," he said and produced a necklace from his pocket. It was a greenish-blue crystal encased in sliver, hanging on a black string. He put it on me. Then, he lifted my chin and kissed me once again, for a long time. How cliché, kissing in the rain.

Later that night, around one in the morning, I woke up in JiYong's bed, but he wasn't beside me like he was when we went to sleep. I saw the balcony door was open, the curtains swaying in the wind. I went to see. He was standing on the balcony in batman underwear, shuddering a little. I couldn't help but smile. Batman underwear, what a kid! I walked up beside him and touched his hand, which made him jump.
"You scared me," he took a deep breath, "Even more than I already was."
I raised an eyebrow, "What scared you?"
"I had a nightmare," he looked down at the ground,"That sounds so childish..."
"About what?" I asked.
"That I lost you, I couldn't save you," JiYong ran a hand through his hair and sighed.
"You won't lose me," I reassured him as I held his hand. He shook his head.
"You don't know that," he said and kissed me, distracting me.
"Is this your thing, kissing me on balconies?" I giggled.
"Is this your thing, always finding me shirtless?" He smiled and went back inside. I followed him and shut the door. It was cold in the room and I shivered, sitting down on the bed. He pulled me onto the bed and covered me in the blanket. He put his arm around my waist and hugged me. JiYong rested his head against the back of my neck and soon, I heard regulated breathing, telling me he was asleep. I fell asleep thinking about what he had said.

By the way, the thing JiYong said about not falling in love was a quote I saw on facebook and I changed it just a little.