Camping Call (Part 1)[Chapter 35]

I opened the door to see Tae's familiar face.
"Guess what!" She yelled.
"You're trying to make me go deaf?" I asked.
"No, silly! We're going camping," Tae smiled and came in. JiYong came downstairs.
"What are you doing at my home at 10:30 in the morning?" JiYong wiped his eyes and yawned.
"We're packing," Tae dragged me upstairs.
"What?" JiYong and I said in sync. He followed us upstairs.
Tae started packing stuff for me in my suitcase. She took piles of my things and stuffed them in.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Oh you don't know? We're going camping. Our whole team has been invited to some competition out in the forest, so we're going down there today, Taeyong's orders," Tae said, zipping my suitcase and handing it to me.
"Well, Taeyong's orders are Taeyong's orders. We have to go," I shrugged.
"Can I come too?" JiYong asked.
"No. Dancers only," Tae stated, heading back downstairs, withJiYong and I following.
"Well, I guess I have to go back home now, and travel," I said, giving GD a peck on the cheek.
"Bye love," he frowned, but kissed me anyway.
"Love you!" I yelled as Tae shut the door.
"No time for love. Let's go!" Tae said, opening the door to a car I had never seen before. A blue Ford F150 truck with camping gear in the back.

I got in the passenger's seat up front and looked beside me.
"Hey," Taeyong said.
"Is this your car?" I asked. He nodded.
"Oh," I nodded too. Awkward.
"You guys are acting weird," Jin-son noted from the back seat.
"What? No," I raised an eyebrow.
"Yeaah!" Dae agreed.
"Noo!" I smacked his head.
"Looks like our main dancer is getting grumpy," Jackie joined in. Mark giggled. Tae got in the squished car just as Taeyong yelled,"Shut up or I'll kick your butts all the way to China!" Everyone fell silent.
"How do five of you fit in the back there?" I asked, changing subjects.
"Dunno..maybe Jin-son and I should sit in the very back, with the camping equipment," Dae suggested. Jin-son sighed but nodded, and they got out and onto the back of the car.
"Well, off we go," Taeyong said.

We drove for two hours until most of us became hungry and Jin-son and Dae were getting cold outside in the back of the car. We made a quick stop at a coffee shop. All of us ran inside and Taeyong and I started ordering food and coffee for the others as they went to the bathroom.
"Seven coffees please. And seven ham sandwiches too," Taeyong said, handing the cashier his credit card. I took the sandwiches and he took the coffees and we headed to a table.
"Sorry for the other night, I was out of line," Taeyong piped up.
"Well, you were. But, it's okay. We were both a little drunk," I said. Taeyong hadn't been drinking at all, actually.
"Sure. So we're okay?" He asked.
"Yeah," I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back, tight and I was happy to have my leader's hugs back once again.

We all ate and drank coffee, then we were back on the road. This time, Jackie and Mark sat in the very back. Another hour, and we were there.