Hospital [Chapter 37]

Taeyong, Jin-son, Dae, Jackie and I sat in the waiting room impatiently. Mark was with Tae, in a hospital room. I saw JiYong rush in the door, and I ran to him. He took me in his arms and the smell of his familiar cologne calmed me down. He lifted my chin and plunged me into a kiss.
"I wonder if it's a girl or a boy," I told him.
"Me too," JiYong chuckled.

Just as we said that, Mark rushed out of the hospital room, panting.
"What's wrong?" Taeyong stood up fast, staring widely at his best friend. A long pause.
"Nothing, she just squeezed my hand really hard," Mark grinned, "You can come see her now."

We all rushed into the cramped hospital room. Tae was sitting up in the bed, holding the cutest baby ever. I smiled like crazy. We all crowded around Tae and Mark, looking at the baby.
"It's a girl," Tae smiled then said, "Everyone, meet AC." My heart stopped. She named her after me. I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
"Why are you crying?" Taeyong asked.
"Happy tears," I sniffled, leaning against JiYong.
"Guys, can I have moment with AC, alone?" Tae asked, holding baby AC to her chest.
"Which one?" Jin-son asked.
"The one with abs," Tae giggled. Dae lifted my shirt and Jin-son & Jackie took a look at my stomach.
"It's this one," Jackie nodded, and everyone else headed out.

I sat down beside Tae, smiling. With one hand, I storked the baby's head softly. So beautiful. Her bright eyes looked over at me. AC cooed.
"I really love you," Tae smiled at me.
"I love you too," I leaned against her arm.
"I saw her pretty eyes, she immediatly reminded me of you. So I namedher after you," Tae told me. I buried my face into her arm, crying again.
"Oh stop crying idiot," she giggled, and we laughed together.
"We should get home," I said.
"Oh, about that," Tae piped up.
"What is it?" I asked
"Well, since you are moving in with JiYong, I was thinking if Mark and I can share the apartment?" Tae asked me.
I smiled softly,"Of course. I was planning to move out after the wedding, but I can move out tomorrow."
"Oh, you don't have to!" Tae told me.
"Really, it's okay. I practically live at JiYong's anyways," I giggled.
After, I helped Tae pack up and held the baby for her. AC held onto my finger.

In JiYong's car, I told him about moving in.
"We'll go pick up your stuff tomorrow," JiYong smiled happily.
"Okay, great," I said.
We fell into silence for a few minutes.
"Hey, babe?" JiYong asked amidst the silence.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"You want to have a baby?" He asked, going a little red.
"What, now?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Well, after the wedding. We'll be spending the rest of our lives together, why not start a family?" He looked over.
"I think it's great idea," I stroked his cheek.
Two months until the wedding.