Preperations [Chapter 46]

I threw myself out of bed, heart thumping.
"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" I screamed. JiYong fell out of bed, waking up from my yells.
"AC! Calm down," he groaned, eyes only half-open.
"No! I'm getting married! I'm marrying you!!" I peered into his pretty eyes. He climbed back onto the bed, smiling and pulled me onto his lap.
"Yes, you are," he kissed my forehead.
"The guys are coming over to help you get dressed, I'm going over to Tae's to get ready and we'll meet at the location of the wedding in the afternoon, got it?" I put my hands at the side of his face and squeezed his cheeks together.
"Mhmm," he murmured, then proceeded to kiss me, but I got up quickly and started gathering my stuff, making him fall off the bed again.
"You gotta stop doing that," JiYong rubbed his head.
"Sorry," I giggled,"Bye!"
I got in my car and drove off to Tae's.

As soon as I knocked on the door, she pulled me in, squealing.
"You're getting married!" She jumped around.
"I know!" I jumped around with her. Haru was there too and she joined in on the jumping.
"AC and GD oppa together forever!" She giggled.
"Come on girls! We've got to get everyone ready," my mother held out two boxes of makeup and hair products. We sat down on the floor and started to do everyone's makeup.

G-Dragon's POV
"You're getting married," Taeyong told me as we sat on the couch eating breakfast and watching tv.
"Yup," I nodded.
"Let's play some video games," Mark suggested.
"Only for a little but though, then we gotta put our suits on," I said.
"But then we'll play video games again," Jackie winked.
"We'll do hair after that," Dae stated and we all nodded in agreement, starting Call of Duty, just as the rest of Big Bang stumbled through the door, except Seungri.

"I need more foundation over here!" Tae screamed as she did my makeup, having finished everyone elses. There was a knock on the door.
"Haru, get the door please," I asked. She nodded and ran to the door, then opened it.
"It's Seungri oppa!" Haru jumped and hugged his legs.
"Hello girls," he smiled,"How's it going?"
"Makeup and hair is done," Tae patted my head and turned my face to show Seungri. He whistled and came closer, then ran a finger through my curled hair.
"Looks good," he winked.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I'm driving you guys to the wedding," he answered.
"Oh, right. Girls, let's get dressed, we're leaving in half an hour," I turned to the others.
"I'll be here, eating fruit," Seungri sat down with some blueberries.
"How's Jonathan? And the boys? Are they ready?"
"They're all well, ready and playing video games,"
"Video games?"
"Call of Duty,"
"Wow," I shook my head, then absentmindedly took a blueberry. Then, I decided I didn't actually want it, so I put it up Seungri's nose.
"Hey," he frowned. Haru giggled, coming outside in her dress. Seungri glared and covered his other nostril, then blew the blueberry out of his nose.
"Can we go now?" Seungri asked.
"Let me put on my wedding dress," I ran into the room.

I stopped to look in the mirror and take a deep breath.
"Married," I sighed happily,"I'm marrying G-Dragon." Something I would've never believed two years ago.