Christmas [Chapter 39]

Authors Note:
ALOHA! Thanks so much for reading this far. It's Christmas day today, so Merry Christmas!! I wrote a Christmas-y chapter for you guys :3

"'Tis the season to be jolly!" Jackie sang as the trio (Jakie, Jin-son and Dae) skipped in the front door.
"FA LALALALALA LALALALA!" Taeyong continued, shutting the door behind himself. He was wearing a Santa hat with a bell on the end.
"How cute," I giggled, hugging my leader.
"Why thank you," he giggled too.
"Tae and Mark here yet?" JiYong called from the kitchen.
"Nope, but they should be here soon," I replyed.
"Come here and help me finish cooking, then," he said. I came into the kitchen. He was baking a cake, just finishing it, actually. He was putting whipped cream on top. JiYong put some whipped cream on his finger and then put it on my nose.
"Hey!" I giggled, wipeing it with my finger and then licking it off.
"How about if it put some cream here?" He giggled, putting some on my bottom lip.
"I think I can help you with that one," he winked, kissing me. He licked his lips after.
"I'll never get tired of kissing you, beautiful," he smirked.
"Did you actually need help, or did you just wanted to stick your tounge down my throat?" I joked.
"That was all I wanted," he answered, chuckling.
"Want another one then?" I asked, pulling him in for a kiss.
"What a very merry Christmas this will be," he smiled.

Later, we ate dinner all together.
"You guys have seen Pretty Little Liars, right?" Mark asked Tae and I.
"Yeah, why?" I answered.
"No reason," Mark replied, then shared a glance with JiYong.
Dae, Jin-son and Jackie got drunk on eggnog that night, and they started singing Christmas songs. After an hour, they started to slow down their singing. Jin-son had been drinking the most.
"Fa lalalala lalala--" Jin-son passed out on the couch.
"Merry Year-- and a Happy New Christmas!" Jackie fell on top of Jin-son.
"Hmn--" Dae fell on the floor, next to the couch.
"I think he ment 'Happy Hanukkah'," Taeyong suggested.

Taeyong drove them home a half hour late, leaving Tae, Mark, JiYong and I. (AC was with a babysitter).
"Mark, let's go upstairs for a minute," JiYong said, and they both dashed upstairs.
"You guys pick a movie!" Mark yelled.

Tae and I sat down on the couch. We chose Home Alone. As we were talking, I heard bells in the distance coming from the stairs.
"What are they doing?" Tae asked.
"Let's go see," I said.
We walked to the bottom of the stairs, as the boys were walking down. Our jaws dropped when we saw what they were wearing.
"Oh. My. God," I gasped. JiYong and Mark were wearing Christmas-themed underwear and Santa hats, with bells on the end. Tae was close to drooling beside me.
"Merry Christmas," said JiYong, wearing red underwear with penguins on them.
"I adore you, Kwon JiYong," I smiled and kissed him.