Another Road Trip[Chapter 44]

"Baby baby~" JiYong sang into my ear as we were packing.
"Why are you singing Winner's songs?" I asked, throwing some things in a suitcase.
"Why not? You want me to sing my own songs?" He responded.
"Or just don't sing," I winked,"Where are we going?"
"Jeju. Remember, you wanted to go?" He smiled. Jeju Island! For two days! Yahooo. I jumped into his arms.

We arrived at Kenningston Jeju Hotel later that day.
"Wow," I gaped at the sight. Five star hotel, I am so lucky! I had to keep reminding myself that I was marrying G-Dragon, a really rich person. This guy practically bathed in money.

We went upstairs to our room. It was gorgeous. It even had a balcony. JiYong layed down on the bed softly. I squealed in happiness and jumped onto the soft bed, launching JiYong off of it.
"Aish! AC!" He frowned, sitting up on the floor. But I was too excited, I just ran out to see the balcony's view. You could see the beach and there was a huge pool outside below.
"We gotta go to the beach! And the pool! And the restaurant! And--and--and---"
"AC!"
"Huh?"
"Shut up, you're blabbering,"
"Oh. Sorry," I smiled shyly.
"So, where to first?" He asked.
"The beach!" I yelled.
"Let's get changed then," JiYong said. JiYong put on board shorts and a t-shirt. He didn't like to show his abs in public. I put on short shorts and a bikini top. He smirked when he saw me, but said nothing.

Down at the beach, we went and tanned. Then splashed in the water a little. JiYong raised me into the air in the water, then dropped me into his arms.
"My angel," he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

That night, we sat and ate dinner by the pool. I was wearing a (sort of revealing) black swimsuit with a long, thin black jacket over top.
"So, where do you want to go for pur honeymoon?" JiYong asked.
"Hmm...Thailand or Spain?" I replyed. I hadn't given it much thought.
"Both?" He winked. Soo rich. JiYong, JiYong. How you spoil me.
"Maybe," I smiled,"I don't want it to be too much."
"Alright. I'll let you decide," he smiled and took my hand. We sat and stared at each other for a bit, then I got up and approached the pool.

"Late night swim?" I smirked, letting the jacket drop to the floor and giving JiYong a full view of my body. He whistled as he looked me up and down. I got in the pool and swam around a little. I saw JiYong pull his shirt off and run his hand through his hair. He swam to me and took hold of my waist. His lips smashed against mine and I instinctivley wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly sank into the water, lips locked. We held each other close, staying warm in the cold water.