Airplane [Chapter 6]

I groaned as my alarm sounded at 3:00 in the morning. Tae groaned beside me. She probably woke up last night and came back here to sleep. She pulled our blanket over her head and then threw her leg over me. I pushed her off and managed to get up and turn off the alarm. I heard a thump as Tae rolled off the other side of the bed. Suddenely, her head popped up and she rubbed her eyes.
"Aish! Do we really gotta wake up this early?" She groaned and leaned her head against the wall. I got up and grabbed her hand, dragging her out of the room and getting dressed.

"We gotta pack," I said and kicked a suitcase toward her, "Half of it is your space, half is mine."
She threw a pile of clothes in there and then kicked it back. She then went to the kitchen and yelled back to me, "Ramen and fried eggs?" I yelled back what was supposed to be a 'Yes' but sounded more like Sehun's 'Yehet'. Oh well. I think she got the point anyway. I threw my pile of clothes in the suitcase and sat down, waiting for Tae. She plopped down beside me with two bowls of ramen and fried eggs. We pulled all the clothing out and began to fold it, packing neatly.
"So, then person you like, is it GD?" She asked amidst the packing. I nodded.
"You caught me," I smirked and threw a sock in the suitcase.
"I think he likes you too," she said casually. I laughed at that.
"A celebrity? Not to mention, G Dragon, liking a foreign girl like me?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yup. I saw that hug yesterday," she elbowed me and I rolled my eyes.
"It's just a hug," I said as my phone vibrated. I got a text:
I'm downstairs. Come on, princess.
It was from JiYong. I answered with an 'alrighty'. Tae had already zipped up the suitcase and I pointed to the door. We both got up and went downstairs. I locked the door behind us.

JiYong was standing in front of a shiny black jeep. He grabbed the suitcase from Tae and put it in the trunk. Tae climbed in the back and I was about to follow her, but she shut the door on me. She pointed to the front seat. I glared at her and sat in the front, next to JiYong. He poked my cheek and then pointed to his phone, "Pick the music." I grabbed his phone and went to the music library. I chose a BTS album. There was still a 'new message' icon at the top of his screen, most likely from me. I tapped it and our convo came up. I looked at the contact name, it was 'AC' with two heart emojis. I smiled, exited the chat and put his phone down in my lap.

The first song playing was Boy in Luv. Tae began singing crazily in the back, but only the vocal line's parts. I couldn't control my laughter, but stopped very seriously as a rap verse was coming up. I winked at Tae and the began to rap Rap Monster's lines. GD laughed and joined in the fun.

We got to the airport and Tae got out to get our suitcase. I passed JiYong's phone to him and he took it, grazing my hand. I blushed.
"I see you're wearing my sweater. Or should I say, our sweater," he winked as he shut the door. Our sweater. Our. I smiled and got out. JiYong passed his keys to a guy in a suit and said, "Thanks Seungmin." The guy nodded and walked away.

Two guards led us toward the back of the airport and outside to a private jet.
Taeyong, Jin-son, Mark, Dae and Jackie were already inside. Taeyong and Mark sat opposite of each other, waiting for us. I sat down next to Taeyong and Tae sat next to Mark, who leaned in and kissed her. I smiled as Taeyong let out a short "Ewww". I elbowed Taeyong in the ribs. Jin-son, Dae and Jackie sat on the other side, babbling on about some nonsense. G Dragon went to the back of the jet.

Taeyong was looking out the window and Tae and Mark were already asleep so I got up and went back to where GD was. He sat on a couch watching a movie. I sat down beside him.
"What you watching?" I asked.
"Oblivion. Wanna join?" He asked and I nodded. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer.
"You don't mind, do you?" He asked, sort of shy.
"Why would I mind?" I chuckled and rested my head against his chest, blushing.
"There's something I want to tell you," JiYong said and turned to me. I sat up and looked at him. I nodded for him to go on.
"We've grown really close these past weeks and well we spend a lot of time together. A few days after I met you, I realized that I.." He trailed off and was about to continue when Dae ran in and began jumping around.
"We're landing! We're almost in Beijing!!" He yelled and then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the doorway. Ugh, Dae. Why you do this.