Honeymoon [Chapter 48]

JiYong and I finally decided just to go to Thailand. We said goodbye to the team and Big Bang, then drove off to the airport. I didn't mention to JiYong that I had thrown up twice this morning. It was probably a bug or something. It would pass soon.

We were driving with the SUV, which I had nicknamed the Airport-Car, because we always use it to drive there. We also use it for road trips.
"Why can't we take the lambo? The Airport-Car is so unattractive," I groaned and lightly punched the interior of the SUV.
"It's not! You're just obsessed with my lambo,"
"What? No..."
"Don't lie! You love that car,"
"Alright..I do," I sighed. We looked over at each other and giggled.

A few hours later, we were on the plane, sitting in first class. I had never been in first class. It was so comfortable.
"Oppa," I suddenly said.
"Oppa? You rarely call me oppa," JiYong frowned.
"I know, I just felt like it," I shrugged.
"Are you going to sleep yet?" He asked. We were both wearing masks, just in case of fans and such.
"Later. I'm gonna draw now," I replied and took out my sketchbook. I decided to finish the drawing of JiYong. His eyes lit up as he saw what I was working on.
"Waaaah.." JiYong gasped as he leaned against my shoulder and watched me. I was still perfecting it half an hour later. JiYong had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I patted his head softly, making sure I wouldn't wake him.

Thailand was absoloutley beautiful. As soon as we got off the plane, I threw my hands in the air and breathed the fresh air, blocking everyone's path.
"Hey! Move!" Someone yelled.
"Oops! Sorry!" I giggled and skipped to JiYong, who was waiting ahead of me. He gave me a you're-so-crazy look. I just shrugged.

The first thing I did at the hotel was run and jump onto our bed. I groaned from exhaustion. We didn't do anything for the rest of the day, since it was already 8:00, we just watched tv and rested.

The next day, we drove around, site-seeing, to places like Phanom Rung (a Hindu shrine sitting on an extinct volcano) and Railay (a small, pretty peninsula with high limestone cliffs for rock climbing). At the end of the day, we ate some instant noodles in our hotel room.
"You know we could afford more than instant ramen, right?" I asked as I stirred the noodle-water with my chopsticks.
"I know, I just felt like ramen. I'll spoil you tomorrow," he winked.

JiYong had kept his promise. He had said he was going to get some fresh air, but still wasn't back half an hour later. It made me worried until I went up to our hotel room and saw a large box had been placed on the edge of the bed.
"What is this, JiYongie?" I whispered to myself as I untied the ribbon wrapped around the box. There was a note laying on top labelled 'Wifey'. I laughed softly as I opened it. It read:

Dear, sweet wife. Or, just AC.
You know I love you more than anything, and that I'm filthy rich, which should bring you to the conclusion that as my wife, I will always spoil you. That's why I bought you this. Pop it on and meet me downstairs at 9:00PM.
From, 'JiYongie'

I looked at the clock; 8:26. Perfect. I did my makeup quickly before opening the box. I pulled out a gorgeous, sleek, cream-coloured dress with golden highlights and high heels to match. My breath caught as I felt the soft, silky fabric. I 'popped' it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I put my necklace (from JiYong as well) around my neck. The dress hugged my body in a perfect, just-right way. I walked out of the hotel to meet GD at 9:00PM sharp.

He was wearing a suit, leaning against the hood of a limo. A LIMO. Are you kidding me?! I blinked to make sure I wasn't dreaming this life of luxury.
"Hello, angel," JiYong held out his hand to me.
"Don't you think you took it a little far?" I asked, sitting in the limo's leather seats as JiYong held the door open for me.
"For you, never," he shut the door and got in the other side. This would be one of the best dinners of my life.