Playing With Fire [Chapter 12]

JiYong came to our apartment in the afternoon. Tae, Mark, JiYong and I sat on our heated floor and talked.
"So, how many reporters were at your place last night?" Mark asked JiYong.
"Well, about 10 to 20. Less than I expected. What about you guys?" He replied.
"Five at our door, and two tried to get in through our balcony, so I called Mark after the first time, and Taeyong came too," Tae said and held onto Mark's arm.
"They stayed all night, Taeyong left not long ago. We were really creeped out by it," I shivered.
"Why didn't you call me?" JiYong raised an eyebrow.
"You said you would be busy all night, I didn't want to disturb you. Plus if a reporter saw you coming here..." I said
"Good point. But next time, just call. As your boyfriend, I feel the need to protect you. And I will get out of anything if you need me. Okay?" JiYong asked, making puppy eyes. I nodded and ruffled his hair.
"I wish you did that," Tae punched Mark's arm.
"I came last night, didn't I?" He asked.
"Good point," Tae said and resumed hugging his arm.

There was a knock on the door and Mark went to check it. A mailman handed a box to Mark. He passed it to me.
"It's for you," Mark said
"Who's it from?" Tae asked, sitting next to JiYong and staring at the small box in my hand.
"Dunno," I said, there was no name. I opened it. It was red lipstick.
"Let's see what it looks like," I shrugged and went into the bathroom.

I applied it 1/4 of the way through my bottom lip when I noticed a note at the bottom of the box. I opened it. It read, Now he'll never want to kiss you. My eyes widened as a different shade of red dropped on the paper. Blood. I looked in the mirror to see part of my lip cut and bleeding. I screamed. Seconds later, JiYong and Tae burst in.
"What happened?!" Tae yelled
"Razor in-in t-the lipstick," I muttered and pointed at the note and lipstick.
"Now he'll never want to kiss you," JiYong read out loud.
"It was Amy!" Tae yelled and threw the box, lipstick and note in the garbage.
"She's lying. I will always want to kiss you," JiYong said and looked into my eyes, wiping the blood from my lip with a tissue. He then pulled me into short kiss.
"Ow," I said, touching my lip.
"Sorry," he smiled weakly and hugged me. Tae hugged me too and the three of us stood there a while.
"I guess we'll have to make a quick stop before our date," JiYong said.

This time, the car waiting for us was a yellow bugatti.
"Omo. You really are rich," I stared at the car.
"Just get in," JiYong chuckled.
We drove down to the hair stylist's home.

She opened the door smiling, but frowned when she saw who it was. JiYong didn't hestitate to grab her collar and pull her up to his face.
"You are fired," he growled, staring her in the eye. He pushed her back and let her go.
"He'll never love you anyway," She smirked. That's enough. I slapped her across the face. She looked surprised and held her hand to her face.
"This isn't over yet," she sneared and shut the door on us.
"Now, how about our date?" JiYong faked a smile and we got back in the car, driving away.