Road Trip Gone Wrong (Part 2) [Chapter 19]

I was regaining consiousness. My head ached, I could barely breathe. I realized I was outside of the car, it had somehow thrown me out. My right side had a shooting pain to it. Where's JiYong?
"JiYong!" I yelled out, worried he was severly hurt. I coughed, blood dripping from my mouth. I got up slowly, trying to avoid bits of glass on the cement road.
"Help is coming," I heard JiYong from behind me. I turned around fast, but doubled over in pain. My side. JiYong grabbed my hand.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"My side, it hurts," I cried. I looked up at him.
"JiYong you're bleeding!" I said, eyes wide.
"I'm not the only one," he gestured toward me. I hadn't realized my leg was bleeding. Tears began to flow. JiYong wiped them without a word, then pressed his lips against mine sofly. We were kneeling by the destroyed car.
"Ji-JiYong, I feel so weak," I managed to say as I fell into his arms.
"Just hold on, I'm here AC. I'm here," JiYong said softly, holding me in his lap. My eyes began to close. I heard the sirens of an ambulance coming nearer.
"JiYong, it's so hard to breathe," I whispered, my head pounding. My eyes started to close.
"Hold on, they're almost here," JiYong sqeezed my hand. I tried to keep my eyes open. The sirens were near.
"AC don't close your eyes. Stay with me! I don't want to lose you! I lov--" Once again, darkness. No sound, no colour.

JiYong's P.O.V
"AC don't close your eyes. Stay with me! I don't want to lose you! I love you! I love you so much. I can't bare to lose you. Don't leave me princess. Don't leave," I cried and squeezed her hand tighter. The ambulance had arrived. My head hurt but I fought the urge to pass out too.
"Sir, are you alright?" Someone from the ambulance asked.
"My head hurts, but take her first. She said she can't breathe," I said, gesturing towards AC. My heart was pounding. What if I can't tell her I love her? I watched as they put her on a stretcher and carried her to one of the ambulances, then sped off quickly.
"Sir, we need to get you to a hospital quickly, please get on the stretcher," a nurse said. I layed down on it and I was put into another ambulance.
"On a scale of one to ten, how much would you rate your pain?" The nurse asked.
"Seven," I answered, thinking about AC. I've got to protect her.
"I'm going to give you some pain medication and another one that will put you to sleep. You will wake up in the hospital and you'll be fine. It looks like you only need a few stitches for your head and right arm," the nurse told me. I nodded and she gave me the medication. Soon, I was asleep.