Coming Back [Chapter 42]

I decided to go back to JiYong that morning, hoping he had stopped being jealous and was willing to talk to Taeyong. I opened the front door to the mansion. It was around 9:30am, and it was quiet.

"JiYong?" I called out to him. No answer. I went into the kitchen, and my mouth dropped in shock. There were bits of broken glass and plate everywhere around the floor, and JiYong was laying right in the middle of it. There was blood, too. Blood. My heart sank.
"Kwon JiYong, what happened to you?" I kneeled down and stroked his head. He soon woke up, bloody and teary-eyed.
"A-Am I dreaming?" He asked.
"No, I'm here. What happened JiYong?" I replied, letting him rest his head on my lap.
"I-I missed y-you. I started drinking...and getting angry..then, this," he sobbed, showing me a cut on his left wrist. His right palm had some cuts too, and there were bits of dried blood on his skin and clothes.
"Come with me," I said softly, getting up. I went to the sink and dampened a cloth, got some bandages, then sat down in the living room. He followed

"This might sting," I told him as I wiped the blood from his wounds. He cringed slightly, eyes filling with tears.
"Sorry. The cut is quite deep, but not deep enough for you to be needing stitches, thankfully," I put the cloth on the coffee table, then took the bandages into my hand. I softly wrapped it around his hand and wrist. I said nothing about the fight, just pressed my lips against his. I saw he was crying when I looked up.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm so sorry AC.. I should've just talked to Taeyong. This wouldn't have happened, we wouldn't have faught. And look what I did to the house. I drank so much alcohol.." He sobbed.
"I shouldn't have left, JiYong. I'm sorry too," I pulled him up and hugged him. I felt him clinging to me. I kissed him meaningfully, my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist, but he cringed and let go, in pain.
"Let me," I whispered and pushed him down onto the couch. I sat on his lap and began to kiss him softly. His arms travelled up my waist again, but I pushed them away.
"Don't hurt yourself," I kissed his injured hand.
"I should be taking care of you, not the other way around," he chuckled, looking me up and down.
"You're injured," I shushed him.
"I don't deserve this. We should be cleaning the kitchen," he sighed. I kissed his neck a little, then got up.
"Let's clean then," I told him.

We cleaned the kitchen in silence.
"I'll talk to Taeyong," JiYong said in the silence.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"Can you believe we're getting married in a few weeks?" He smiled for the first time today. I smiled back and kissed the top of his head. A few weeks, four weeks!