Dinner Rehersal [Chapter 43]

It was exactly one week before the wedding. JiYong had talked to Taeyong, and they were friends again. Tonight was a rehersal for the wedding dinner, so we were at the dining hall. My family, JiYong's family, Big Bang, my team were there, along with people JiYong and I were close to, so a lot of other idols were there. I saw 2NE1, Exo, BTS, Jay Park, Jun.k, Zico and many others. The all said their congratulations as they walked by. Jay Park even shook my hand. He is gorgeous! I gave Tae a oh-my-god-I-touched-Jay-Park look. She squealed from far away. As usual. Mark gave her a queer look. I smiled at Jay Park as he walked away.
"Oh lord he's gorgeous," I sighed. JiYong cleared his throat behind me.
"I love you, JiYong," I reassured him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me, moving from side to side. I was wearing a red dress with that pendant that JiYong gave me around the beginning of our relationship.

After the dinner speeches and things, music began to play. Some people started eating, while others began dancing.
"Seven more days. Seven days and you'll be my wife," JiYong kissed my cheek as we were sitting at the dinning table. Seven days. I smiled as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I took his hand in mine and stared into his eyes.
"How is your hand?" I asked.
"Good," he smiled shyly. I kissed the top of his head before he got up.
"I'm gonna go hang out with the guys for a bit," JiYong motioned to the big group of guys playing video games in the corner of the room. Video games in a wedding hall? Really? I nodded and he walked off.

Jay Park sat down beside me not long after.
"I heard you're a dancer," Jay said.
"Oh. Yeah," I smiled.
"Well, I wanted to tell you, some of us guys are gonna ask you to dance after the wedding. As sort of a 'gift'. I mean, we're giving actual gifts. But you know what I'm saying," Jay smiled.
"Oh! Thank you in advance," I giggled.
"No problem. It's always a pleasure to dance with a beautiful girl," he winked and went back to the guys. I blushed and took a sip of wine. One hour, and the wedding rehersal would be over.