Good and Bad News [Chapter 50]

After about a week of throwing up, I decided to go to the doctor.
"I hope you're okay," JiYong stroked my head at the door.
"It's probably just a virus, don't worry," I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. I shut the door behind me and got into my ferarri. I saw him wave at me through the window. I sat in the car for a moment. I thought I'd look to rich to be driving a ferarri, so I got out to choose another car. I chose the lambo instead. JiYong was rolling his eyes at me in the window. I blew a kiss at him and drove off.

I sat in the doctor's examination room an hour later. I was nervous to hear if I was sick and what kind of medicine they would give me. The news was on on the TV. I barely listened to the announcer say "Car crash" and "Released" as I sat on the chair playing with the doctor's medical tools. The door opened and I jumped, dropping the bottle of pills I was paying with. I smiled shyly as the doctor picked it up and set it on her desk. She sat down with a clipboard and pen.
"So. We got your test results back," the doctor said,"You're not sick."
"Then why have I been throwing up for week?" I raised an eyebrow.
"It's because you're pregnant," the doctor smiled.
"WHAT?! Really?!" I jumped up and hugged the doctor out of surprise.
"Y-Yes really," the doctor wheezed.
I have to tell everyone right now!!
I did a Naruto-run out of the examination room and into the hallway.
"Miss! You need to sign out before you leave!" the guy at the counter yelled after me. I stood up properly and straightened my t-shirt, then went to the counter and signed out. I gave the puzzled secretary a smile,"I'm pregnant." He nodded, understanding my weirdness.
"Congrats," he smiled. I waved a 'thank you' and ran out the door.

JiYong was at home, sleeping on the couch. I slammed the front door on purpose and he jumped up.
"Oh sorry," I giggled innocently,"Did I wake you?"
"What did the doctor say?" JiYong asked immediatley.
"She said I wasn't sick," I sat down beside him.
"Really? But you're been throwing up so much,"
"Only in the mornings,"
"So. That doesn't--" JiYong stopped,"Wait a second." Does he know?
"What?" I asked.
"...I forgot to take out the trash," he got up and headed to the kitchen,"I'll be back."
I sighed and fiddled with a pillow on the couch as I waited for him to return. And then it hit me. I'm going to have a baby. JiYong's baby. What would he or she look like? Pretty attractive probably....If it had my eyes and eyebrows, JiYong's hair, jawline and natural good looks..
"I'm back! So, you were saying?" GD plopped down beside me.
"The doctor told me that.." I took a deep breath,"..I'm pregnant. We're going to have a child, JiYong."
His blank expression turned slowly into the biggest smile I had ever seen. He picked me up into his arms and spun me around.
"I'm so happy," said the teary-eyed JiYong. He kneeled down and hugged my stomach, planting a soft kiss there too.
"I'm not hurting you, am I?" He asked.
"Of course not," I ran my fingers through his hair as he pressed his ear against my belly. I chuckled.

We decided to go to the studio, since everyone important to us was there. Apparently, my team and Big Bang had gotten close. We all met up in the cafeteria, where we all sat and ate food. For the special occasion, JiYong ordered jajjangmyeon.
"So, what's all this for?" Jackie asked, playing with his chopsticks.
"Well, I guess there's no point in waiting to tell you guys. JiYong and I are going to have a baby. Squeals and cheers filled the room as everyone got up and headed towards me.
"Wait!" I halted them all before they could hug me. TOP balenced on one leg, closest to me. I poked his forehead and he tipped over.
"No hugging, spinning or throwing. I am carrying a child," I pointed to my stomach. Everyone let out a muffled "Awww".

Later that afternoon, Big Bang was getting their makeup done. They were shooting a music video.
"Manager-nim told us that there will be some new people doing our hair, clothes and makeup. But I haven't seen anyone new yet," Daesung frowned, just as the door burst open, revealing a familiar face. The sound of high heels clicking on the floor was the only thing heard as we all stared at the one person that we all recognised.
"Guess who's back," she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. It was my greatest enemy, the hair dresser, Amy.

Hi guys! You have reached the end of book 1 of Foreign Girl. Also, I finally revealed the hair dresser's name xD. Thank you all so much for reading this far, I'm so grateful. I will be posting another chapter to notify you when book 2 is released, which should be soon. I'm also editing the whole book. Thank you again, love you guys!! Annyeong.