Telling Everyone [Chapter 32]

I took a deep breath as JiYong and I walked through the door into our practice room. Jin-son, Dae, Tae, Taeyong, Jackie and Mark were all sitting in a circle. We decided to tell them first and then Big Bang. They all went silent when we walked in. JiYong nudged me forward, since it was my job to tell them, and his to tell Big Bang.
"Where do I start.." I trailed off, so much words in my head.
"Why did you bring us all here? Is there another concert? Is it good news or bad news?!" Taeyong piped up.
"It's good news," JiYong smiled.
"Are you pregnant too?" Jin-son asked.
"No!" I gave him an are-you-out-of-your-mind look, then said,"I'm engaged."
A burst of cheers flooded the room as they all got up, Tae first and hugged us. Tae squealed in my ear, just like the first time we met, and she squeezed me into the tightest hug ever. Taeyong was next, lifting me up into the air with his strong arms. Mark hugged me from behind. Jackie, Jin-son and Dae all brought me into a bear hug at the same time.
"Congrats, you guys!" They all shouted and we thanked them.
"We have to go tell Big Bang the news now, and then the press, but we'll celebrate all together at the Silver Dragon tonight at 9:00. Sound good?" I asked them.
"We'll be there," Tae answered, followed by a series of nods.
"Great. Bye guys!" JiYong waved and we headed out the door to our next destination, another practice room just a few doors down.

Inside the room, Big Bang was all sitting in front of the door, peering up at us.
"Are you pregnant?" T.O.P questioned, looking like a five-year-old. I rolled my eyes.
"No. Why does everyone keep asking that?!" I sighed. JiYong pushed past them, into the centre into the middle of the room, I followed. I nudged him forward with smile on my face, knowing they'll crowd him first.

"So.... You know how AC and I have been together for a while..and we love each other?" He asked nervously and they all nodded frantically.
"Well, yesterday, I asked her to marry me, and well.." JiYong trailed off as I showed the the shiny ring on my finger. T.O.P tackle-hugged JiYong onto the the ground and Taeyang and Seungri soon followed, making a doggypile. Daesung squealed crazily and hugged me, tighter than Tae, then kissed both my cheeks sloppily and hugged me again, acting like a mother. When the others got off JiYong, they all crowded me. T.O.P hugged my legs, while Seungri hugged around my stomach and Taeyang hugged around my shoulders. JiYong layed on the floor, wide-eyed and panting. I giggled as he glared at me.
"Well, we got to go tell the press now, guys. But we're gonna celebrate at the Silver Dragon all together, around 9:00, you guys coming?" I asked, crawling out of their grasps. They all nodded again, so much I thought their heads would fall off. I waved casually and grabbed JiYong's arm, dragging him out of the room, since he was still out of breath on the floor.

"Now you know how I felt," I giggled as he stumbled to a standing position. He just buried his face into my chest. I lifted his chin to see teary eyes.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just tear up sometimes when I remember I get to spend the rest of my life with you," he smiled.
"Don't mess up your make up because of me, I'm just a person," I smiled back softly and wiped his tears.
"No, you're my everything," he replied and fell into my arms, hugging my waist. I stroked his head. He got back up and smirked, then took my hand and led me out of the building.

This press conference was much bigger than the last one. There were a lot of people, news reporters, fans, adults. I whimpered behind JiYong as he approuched the stage. He turned around and asked, "Do you want to stay here and watch?" I hesitated, then nodded, "Yes, please." JiYong made two security guards stand and 'protect' me, if the crowd got wild, that is. I waited silently, and so did the two guards. They just stood there and watched. I decided to poke one in the ribs and ask,"Do you like jajjangmyeon?" He just looked down at me questionably, then looked back up.
"Sir, my fiancé is G Dragon, I think it's a good idea for you to answer the question, or you might get fired," I stated
"Oh uhh--yes, miss I like jajjangmyeon," the guard cleared his throat.
"Good," I gave him a short nod, then began to listen to JiYong's speech.

"Months and months ago, I told you all that AC and I were together. Not long ago, we broke up, but, we got back together. I've got to thank my fans for supporting me through it all. And I've got to thank you for telling my I should be with someone. Because what started as just dating, turned into love. That is why I'm here to tell you that we're getting married. There is no set date yet, but soon. Thank you," JiYong bowed and walked off the stage as cheers and screams filled the air. JiYong pushed me out of the door, after the jajjangmyeon-liking security guard. They walked us to our car and we got inside. I rolled down the window and said, "Thanks jajjangmyeon guy!"
"Jajjangmyeon guy?" JiYong raised an eyebrow.
"I asked him if he liked it or not," I smiled cheerfully. JiYong just laughed as we drove to the Silver Dragon.